/xwpe, Programming environment for UNIX systems
1.5.29anb6, Package name:
xwpe-1.5.29anb6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
xwpe is a programming environment for UNIX systems writen by Fred Kruse.
The user interface mimics the Borland C and Pascal family of products for
MS-DOS. From within xwpe you can edit, compile, and debug programs.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-04) Updated to version: xwpe-1.5.29anb6
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: xwpe-1.5.29anb5
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: xwpe-1.5.29anb4
- (2006-02-18) Updated to version: xwpe-1.5.29anb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xwpe-1.5.29anb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xwpe-1.5.29anb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)