/nestopia, Portable, very accurate NES emulator with UNIF support
1.40hnb24, Package name:
nestopia-1.40hnb24, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
NEStopia is a portable Nintendo Entertainment System emulator
written in C++ by Martin Freij and ported to Linux by R. Belmont.
NEStopia strives for the most accurate emulation possible at the
pixel-by-pixel and sample-by-sample level, and it has excellent
mapper and UNIF board support as well. A few features:
- Supports .nes and .unf/.unif format ROMs
- Supports .fds discs
- Supports .nsf music rips
- All supported files can be extracted from zip or 7zip containers (an
archive browser is not yet included - this assumes the common
GoodSet case of one zip or 7zip per game)
- Supports save states
- Supports movie recordings
- Supports the "rewinder" - if you make a bad jump and screw up your game,
press Backspace and the game will run in reverse. Press \ to take over
again and try to fix your mistake.
- Friendly GUI configuration
- Autodetection of PAL and NTSC format games
- Supports drag and drop of compatible games and music rips from modern
Linux file managers, including KDE's Konqueror and GNOME's Nautilus.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: nestopia-1.40hnb24
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: nestopia-1.40hnb23
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: nestopia-1.40hnb22
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: nestopia-1.40hnb21
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: nestopia-1.40hnb20
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: nestopia-1.40hnb19
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2015-11-03 21:31:11 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (211) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for emulators category
Problems found with existing digests:
Problems found locating distfiles for atari800, compat12, compat 13,
compat14, compat15, compat20, compat30, compat40, compat50,
compat50-x11, compat51, compat51-x11, compat60, compat61,
compat61-x11, fmsx, osf1_lib, vice, xbeeb, xm7.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2014-09-27 11:54:07 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Use tr to handle differences between unzip implementations.
| 2014-09-24 14:32:26 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix broken patch file.
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777