/dungeon, Classic game of Dungeon
3.2bnb2, Package name:
dungeon-3.2bnb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Dungeon is a development prototype of the game ZORK(tm), which is
available commercially from Infocom, Inc, on most personal computers.
Copyright on the Dungeon sources is retained by Infocom, and commercial
use is strictly prohibited. ZORK(tm) is a trademark of Infocom, Inc.
This version is translated from the original dungeon-3.2b Fortran sources
to C by Andrew Plotkin <firstname.lastname@example.org>, and modified to use his
Glk API. (The dungeon debugger code was translated from Fortran to C by
Paul Goyette <email@example.com> and included in the upstream sources.)
The Fortran sources were themselves were translated from the original MDL.
Version 3.2B is the latest known version.
Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: dungeon-3.2bnb2
- (2013-10-17) Updated to version: dungeon-3.2bnb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2009-11-29) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version dungeon-3.2b (created)
CVS history: (Expand)