/rocksndiamonds, Game like Boulder Dash, Emerald Mine, or Sokoban
184.108.40.206nb1, Package name:
rocksndiamonds-220.127.116.11nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
A game like "Boulder Dash" (C=64) or "Emerald Mine" (Amiga).
Included are many levels known from the games "Boulder Dash",
"Emerald Mine", "Sokoban", "Supaplex" and "DX-Boulder Dash"
and a lot of new levels designed by other players.
- joystick support for Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD and DOS/Windows
- network and local multiplayer support
- soft scrolling with 50 frames/s
- stereo sound effects and music
- complete source code included under GNU GPL
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: rocksndiamonds-18.104.22.168nb1
- (2014-06-14) Updated to version: rocksndiamonds-22.214.171.124
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-01-28) Updated to version: rocksndiamonds-126.96.36.199nb3
- (2011-04-22) Updated to version: rocksndiamonds-188.8.131.52nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-02-25 14:15:15 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove broken OPSYS tests.
| 2015-11-03 21:57:10 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for games category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package blokus: missing distfile blokus-1.1.tar.gz
Package crossfire-client: missing distfile crossfire-client-images-1.11.0.tar.gz
Package dungeon: missing distfile dungeon-gdt-glk.tar.gz
Package gate88: missing distfile Gate88_Mar19_05.tar.gz
Package gnuchess4: missing distfile gnuchess-4.0.pl80.tar.gz
Package ioquake3-pk3: missing distfile quake3-latest-pk3s.zip
Package rollemup: missing distfile Rollemup.tar.gz
Package tscp: missing distfile tscp181.zip
Package xbat: missing distfile xev111.tar.gz
Package xgalaga: missing distfile xgalaga-2.0.34.tar.gz
Package xrick: missing distfile xrick-021212.tgz
Package xskat: missing distfile xskat-cards.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-06-14 12:13:46 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) |
- fixed bug that prevents running the game on Mac OS X "Mavericks"
- improved behaviour on restart after failing on a broken level set
- improved general error handling with reference to error message file
| 2013-03-02 11:44:46 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (69) |
Reset maintainer to "pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org".
| 2012-10-06 13:55:05 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (310) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-01-28 14:06:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) |
More PKGREVISION++ for SDL_image
| 2011-04-22 16:40:46 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (58) |
recursive bump from gettext-lib shlib bump.