Update to 2.8.2
IMP Help 2 release 2.8.2
- Complete translation for Brazilian Portuguese
- Many improvements for existing translations
* Bug: 696034 - Exporting transparency docs use "Save" instead of \
* Bug: 724056 - typo reverses meaning...
* Bug: 719859 - File#Export menu labels have been changed
* Bug: 719971 - Grammatical error: "addressing one of the most often \
* Bug: 720479 - Apply save/export concepts on using/web.xml
* Bug: 720209 - Typo in web filters - GIMP manual
* Bug: 719876 - languageVocab.xml missing in 2.8.1 release
* Bug: 719748 - Grammatical error: "GIMP 2.8 is an another important \
contributions from: João S. O. Bueno, Daniel Mustieles, Marco Ciampa,
Rafael Ferreira, Enrico Nicoletto, Julien Hardelin, Dimitris Spingos,
Sven Claussner, kolbjoern, Róman Joost, Piotr Drąg, SimaMoto,RyōTa,
Benjamin Kerensa, Bogdan Petcu, Christian Kirbach, Konfrare Albert,
Mariana Santos, Nils Philippsen, Willer Gomes Júnior
Remove mk/find-prefix.mk usage from the graphics category.
The find-prefix infrastructure was required in a pkgviews world where
packages installed from pkgsrc could have different installation
prefixes, and this was a way for a dependency prefix to be determined.
Now that pkgviews has been removed there is no longer any need for the
overhead of this infrastructure. Instead we use BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg
for dependencies pulled in via buildlink, or LOCALBASE/PREFIX where the
dependency is coming from pkgsrc.
Provides a reasonable performance win due to the reduction of `pkg_info
-qp` calls, some of which were redundant anyway as they were duplicating
the same information provided by BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg.
Update to 2.8.1
GIMP Help 2 release 2.8.1
- New (incomplete) translations: Brazilian Portuguese, Danish, Catalan
- Online documentation (http://docs.gimp.org) now provides a language
menu which allows users to switch to other translations of the same
document if available (#168256)
* #168256 - Help pages should have links to corresponding pages in other language
* #676683 - Docs use the term "dpi", GIMP UI uses "ppi"
* #679173 - Grammatical error in Help Browser: "have there own preset \
* #680243 - Export File shortcut error in Gimp Manual
* #711318 - help pages should have a link to Bugzilla