/glx-utils, OpenGL glxgears and glxinfo
8.2.0nb1, Package name:
glx-utils-8.2.0nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The glxinfo program can be used to learn about your OpenGL library.
It can identify the OpenGL implementation in use and the detected
The glxgears program is a GLX implementation of the "gears" demo.
These tools are from the MesaDemos source code.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: glx-utils-8.2.0nb1
- (2015-04-03) Updated to version: glx-utils-8.2.0
- (2009-07-09) Updated to version: glx-utils-7.4.4
- (2009-06-05) Updated to version: glx-utils-7.4.2
- (2008-07-27) Updated to version: glx-utils-7.0.4
- (2008-05-30) Updated to version: glx-utils-7.0.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-220.127.116.11/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2015-04-03 04:05:02 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to glx-utils-8.2.0: sync w/ MesaDemos
| 2013-08-11 01:02:26 by Pierre Pronchery | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Crude compilation fix for graphics/glx-utils:
- MesaDemos 7.11.2 was never released
- fall back to MesaDemos 7.4.4 for the time being (as still found in distinfo)
| 2012-10-06 16:11:27 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (427) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-12-14 01:16:13 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (1) |
graphics/glx-utils: explicitly list all linked libraries
Required for default linking behavior of binutils 2.22 ld
| 2009-07-08 22:00:58 by Hasso Tepper | Files touched by this commit (11) | |
Update to 7.4.4. Make software ratserizer actually work. Add one patch from
upstream repo to fix null pointer dereference.
Changes in 7.4.4:
* Fixed i965/i915 segfault in screen destruction (bug 22408)
Changes in 7.4.3:
* Fixed texture object reference counting bug (bug 21756)
* Allow depth/stencil textures to be attached to GL_STENCIL_ATTACHMENT
point (SF bug 2793846)
* Added missing glGet case for GL_VERTEX_ARRAY_BINDING_APPLE
* Fixed some OSMesa build issues
* Fixed a vertex buffer object crash
* Fixed broken glTexImage3D() when image type = GL_BITMAP
* Fixed some GLSL preprocessor bugs
* Fixed framebuffer mem leak in i945/i965 DRI drivers
* Fixed texture coordinate repeat bug in swrast (bug 21872)
* Fixed incorrect viewport clamping (lower bound is zero, not one)
* GLX fix for glean's makeCurrent test case
| 2009-06-05 13:10:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (26) | |
Update Mesa and friends to 7.4.2.
Update provided by Hasso Tepper on pkgsrc-users.
* Fixed segfault when rendering to front buffer with DRI 1.
* Fixed swrast texture rectangle bug when wrap mode = GL_CLAMP_TO_BORDER and \
filter mode = GL_LINEAR. (bug
* Fixed texture object mem leak during context destruction.
* Fixed a state validation bug in glCopyTex[Sub]Image()
* Fixed some i965 GLSL bugs.
* Fixed an R300 driver texture object bad memory reference.
* Fixed a two-sided lighting bug in fixed-function-to-GPU code generation
* Fixed some Darwin issues (Jeremy Huddleston)
* Indexing the GLSL gl_EyePlane or gl_ObjectPlane arrays with a variable \
was broken, bug 20986
* Fixed incorrect texture unit bias in TXB instruction
* glTexParameter settings weren't always propogated to drivers
* Assorted vertex/fragment program bug fixes
* Fixed point rendering in software rasterizer
* Fixed potential deadlock in object hash functions
* Fix a couple bugs surrounding front-buffer rendering with DRI2, but this is \
not quite complete.
* Fixed glPopAttrib() bug when restoring user clip planes
* Added MESA_GLX_FORCE_DIRECT env var for Xlib/software driver
* GLSL version 1.20 is returnd by the GL_SHADING_LANGUAGE_VERSION query
* glGetActiveUniform() returned wrong size for some array types
* Fixed some error checking in glUniform()
* Fixed a potential glTexImage('proxy target') segfault
* Fixed bad reference counting for 1D/2D texture arrays
* Fixed VBO + glPush/PopClientAttrib() bug #19835
* Assorted i965 driver bug fixes
* Fixed a Windows compilation failure in s_triangle.c
* Fixed a GLSL array indexing bug
* Fixes for building on Haiku
* Updated GL/glxext.h to version 48
* Assorted updates for building on Solaris
* Support for GLSL 1.20
* Intel DRI drivers now use GEM and DRI2
* Assorted GLSL bug fixes
* Assorted i965 driver fixes
* Fix for wglCreateLayerContext() in WGL/Windows driver
* Build fixes for OpenBSD and gcc 2.95
* GLSL preprocessor handles #pragma now
* Fix incorrect transformation of GL_SPOT_DIRECTION
* Fixed several bugs (#18367 and #19625) in glXMakeContextCurrent()
* Assorted Windows build fixes
* Deprecated the "XMesa" interface (include/GL/xmesa*.h files)
* Deprecated the "FXMesa" interface (include/GL/fxmesa.h file)
* Deprecated the "Allegro" interface (include/GL/amesa.h file)
* Removed include/GL/uglmesa.h header
* Removed include/GLView.h header for BeOS
* i965 driver: added support for G41 chipset (Intel)
* Fixed display list bug involving primitives split across lists (bug 17564)
* Fixed some issues with glBindAttribLocation()
* Fixed crash in _tnl_InvalidateState() found with Amira (bug 15834)
* Assorted bug fixes for Ming build
* Fixed some vertex/pixel buffer object reference counting bugs
* Fixed depth/stencil bug in i915/945 driver
* Fixed some shader flow control bugs in i965 driver
* Fixed a few tdfx driver bugs which prevented driver from working
* Fixed multisample enable/disable bug
* Updated SGI header files with new license terms.
* autoconf-based configuration (and clean-up of Makefiles)
* Assorted DRI driver enhancements
* Reduced dependencies between X server and Mesa
* GL_EXT_texture_from_pixmap extension for Xlib driver
* Support for the GL shading language with i965 driver (implemented by Intel)
* ATI R500 series support (Radeon X1300-X1950) in r300 DRI driver
* Numerous GLSL fixes
* Fixed some error code/detection bugs in the GLSL-related API functions
* Lots of DRI driver fixes.