/py-dot, Python interface to Graphvizs Dot language
1.2.2, Package name:
py27-dot-1.2.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
allows to easily create both directed and non directed graphs from Python.
Currently all attributes implemented in the Dot language are supported (up to
Output can be inlined in Postscript into interactive scientific environments
like TeXmacs, or output in any of the format's supported by the Graphviz tools
dot, neato, twopi.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-17) Updated to version: py27-dot-1.2.2
- (2014-01-20) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py27-dot-1.0.28 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-17 14:37:35 by Richard PALO | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
update to pydot-1.2.2
# `pydot` changelog
## 1.2.0 (2016-07-01)
- Python 3 compatibility
- bumped dependency to `pyparsing >= 2.1.4`
- tests running on Travis CI
- tests require `chardet`
- detect character encoding for most test files
using the package `chardet`
- on all operating systems, search GraphViz
executables in environment `$PATH`,
No paths hard-coded due to security and privacy issues.
- add option to pass GraphViz executable name
or absolute path as `prog` to `pydot.Dot.write_*` methods.
This provides an alternative to
adding GraphViz to the `$PATH`.
- the functions:
changed to always return a `list` of graphs,
instead of behaving differently for singletons.
- require that the user explicitly give an encoding to
the function `pydot.graph_from_dot_file`,
with default encoding same as `io.open`.
- decode to unicode at program boundaries, and
treat binary images as bytes,
for more compatibility with python 3.
Use `io.open`, instead of the built-in `open`.
- rm function `pydot.set_graphviz_executables`
- rm attribute `pydot.Dot.progs`
## 1.1.0 (2016-05-23)
- compatibility with `pyparsing >= 1.5.7`
- `pydot.Graph.to_string`: hide `subgraph` keyword only if so requested
- produce `warnings.warn` if `pydot.dot_parser` fails to import,
instead of `print`
## 1.0.29 (2016-05-16)
- Maintenance release that keeps the same API
- pin `pyparsing == 1.5.7`
- update version number in source code
- update `setup.py`
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 22:34:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (610) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for graphics category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package fotoxx distfile fotoxx-14.03.1.tar.gz
Package ploticus-examples distfile ploticus-2.00/plnode200.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package AfterShotPro: missing distfile AfterShotPro-188.8.131.52/AfterShotPro_i386.deb
Package pgraf: missing distfile pgraf-20010131.tar.gz
Package qvplay: missing distfile qvplay-0.95.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-09 09:37:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (553) |
Mark packages that are not ready for python-3.3 also not ready for 3.4,
until proven otherwise.
| 2014-01-19 21:15:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Readd py-dot package in proper dir.