/canna-canuum, Kana-Kanji conversion system (canuum)
3.7pl3, Package name:
Canna-canuum-3.7pl3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Canuum is a Japanese input frontend program from Wnn tty frontend uum.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-18) Updated to version: Canna-canuum-3.7pl3
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: Canna-canuum-3.6pl4nb4
- (2010-02-20) Updated to version: Canna-canuum-3.6pl4nb3
- (2008-09-18) Updated to version: Canna-canuum-3.6pl4nb2
- (2006-07-05) Updated to version: Canna-canuum-3.6pl4nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version Canna-canuum-3.6pl4 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-10-18 05:58:31 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (43) | |
Update canna packages to 3.7pl3.
- reorganize patch filenames for maintainability
- patch-ac is also merged into existing patch-dic_phono_Imakefile
- fix a missed 64 bit time_t issue in libRK
- add a hook in cmd.tmpl to disable installation of cmd/forcpp and
cmd/kpdic in canna-lib
- tweak SUBDIRS patches in Makefiles to avoid unnecessary builds
for each packages
- pull various updates to canuum from the original FreeWnn's uum,
including posix_openpt(3) support, and disable the default but
obsolete libspt support
- reorganize curses(3) ops in canuum per curses(3) documents
- fix misc compiler warnings
- take maintainership
All changes are noted in ChangeLog and CHANGES.jp in distfile.
I won't bother to quote ~1700 line ChangeLogs here,
because this latest 3.7pl3 was released on 2004/05/20 and
the previous 3.6pl4 was 2003/09/22.
Highlight points are:
- binary dictionary format is changed
- shlib versions are bumped to 1.2 from 1.1
- new APIs for wchar
- experimental 64 bit architecture support
- IPv6 support
Both server and clients (canuum and mule-1.1) are tested on
NetBSD/i386 7.0, NetBSD/amd64 7.0, and NetBSD/luna68k 7.0.
Also thanks to Nobuyoshi SATO, for his initial patch posted
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2012-10-06 16:25:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (114) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-12-07 17:07:14 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Canuum stupidly thinks that curses calls are in termcap.
Teach it otherwise.
| 2010-05-28 13:06:34 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Drop dependency on nbitools.
nbitools is not enough to maintain for recent platforms and no good support for
user-destdir (now, canna-lib and canna-canuum is user-destdir ready)
no objection in tech-pkg-ja@ about three months.
| 2010-02-20 11:37:24 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
* need suid root perms for bin/canuum
* need termcap
* marked as destdir ready (XXX: need to fix nbitool for user-destdir)
* clean up
| 2010-02-20 11:34:04 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2009-02-17 14:02:20 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Reset maintainer, mail bounced