/clisp, CLISP, a Common Lisp implementation
2.49nb18, Package name:
clisp-2.49nb18, Maintainer: asau
Common Lisp is a high-level, general-purpose programming language. GNU
CLISP is a Common Lisp implementation by Bruno Haible of Karlsruhe
University and Michael Stoll of Munich University, both in Germany.
It mostly supports the Lisp described in the ANSI Common Lisp standard.
It runs on microcomputers (Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows 95/98/ME) as well
as on Unix workstations (Linux, SVR4, Sun4, DEC Alpha OSF, HP-UX, BeOS,
NeXTstep, SGI, AIX and others) and needs only 2 MB of RAM.
The user interface comes in German, English, French, Spanish, Dutch and
Russian. GNU CLISP includes an interpreter, a compiler, a debugger,
CLOS, a foreign language interface, sockets, i18n, fast bignums and
more. An X11 interface is available through CLX, Garnet, CLUE/CLIO. GNU
CLISP runs Maxima, ACL2 and many other Common Lisp packages.
Required to run:
] Package options
: ffcall, gmalloc, readline
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: clisp-2.49nb18
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: clisp-2.49nb17
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: clisp-2.49nb16
- (2013-04-24) Updated to version: clisp-2.49nb15
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: clisp-2.49nb14
- (2012-10-09) Updated to version: clisp-2.49nb13
CVS history: (Expand)