7.9.0nb1, Package name:
nodejs-7.9.0nb1, Maintainer: filip
intended for writing scalable network programs such as web servers.
This package holds the latest stable release.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: nodejs-7.9.0nb1
- (2017-04-12) Updated to version: nodejs-7.9.0
- (2017-03-31) Updated to version: nodejs-7.8.0
- (2017-03-17) Updated to version: nodejs-7.7.3
- (2017-03-13) Updated to version: nodejs-7.7.2
- (2017-03-05) Updated to version: nodejs-7.7.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 23:04:05 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (670) | |
Revbump after icu update
| 2017-04-12 13:26:52 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.9.0.
- util: console is now closer to what is supported in all major browsers
| 2017-03-30 18:07:01 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.8.0
2017-03-28, Version 7.8.0
- do not segfault on out-of-range index
- Fix memory leak if certificate is revoked
- upgrade npm to 4.2.0
- fix async await desugaring in V8
- add option to stop duplicates in history
2017-03-21, Version 7.7.4
- deps: Add node-inspect 1.10.6
- inspector: proper WS URLs when bound to 0.0.0.0
- tls: fix segfault on destroy after partial read.
| 2017-03-17 11:51:58 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.3.
- module: The module loading global fallback to the Node executable's
directory now works correctly on Windows.
- net: Socket.prototype.connect now once again functions without
- url: URL.prototype.origin now properly specified an opaque return
of 'null' for file:// URLs.
| 2017-03-12 21:31:44 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.2.
- doc: add Daijiro Wachi to collaborators
- tty: add ref() so process.stdin.ref() etc. work
- util: fix inspecting symbol key in string
| 2017-03-02 16:28:55 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.1.
- Node.js 7.7.0 contains a bug that will prevent all native modules
from building, this patch should fix the issue. Apologies to everyone
who was affected by 7.7.0.
| 2017-03-01 15:10:05 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.0.
- child_process: spawnSync() exit code now is null when the child is
killed via signal
- http: new functions to access the headers for an outgoing HTTP message
- lib: deprecate node --debug at runtime
- tls: new tls.TLSSocket() supports sec ctx options
- url: adding URL.prototype.toJSON support
- doc: items in the API documentation may now have changelogs
- crypto: adding support for OPENSSL_CONF again
- src: adding support for trace-event tracing
| 2017-02-22 12:22:43 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.6.0.
- update V8 to 5.5
- upgrade libuv to 1.11.0
- add node-inspect 1.10.4
- upgrade zlib to 1.2.11
- lib: build node inspect into node
- crypto: Remove expired certs from CNNIC whitelist
- inspector: add --inspect-brk
- fs: allow WHATWG URL objects as paths
- src: support UTF-8 in compiled-in JS source files
- url: extend url.format to support WHATWG URL