7.7.3, Package name:
nodejs-7.7.3, Maintainer: filip
intended for writing scalable network programs such as web servers.
This package holds the latest stable release.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-17) Updated to version: nodejs-7.7.3
- (2017-03-13) Updated to version: nodejs-7.7.2
- (2017-03-05) Updated to version: nodejs-7.7.1
- (2017-03-01) Updated to version: nodejs-7.7.0
- (2017-02-22) Updated to version: nodejs-7.6.0
- (2017-02-13) Updated to version: nodejs-7.5.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-17 11:51:58 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.3.
- module: The module loading global fallback to the Node executable's
directory now works correctly on Windows.
- net: Socket.prototype.connect now once again functions without
- url: URL.prototype.origin now properly specified an opaque return
of 'null' for file:// URLs.
| 2017-03-12 21:31:44 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.2.
- doc: add Daijiro Wachi to collaborators
- tty: add ref() so process.stdin.ref() etc. work
- util: fix inspecting symbol key in string
| 2017-03-02 16:28:55 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.1.
- Node.js 7.7.0 contains a bug that will prevent all native modules
from building, this patch should fix the issue. Apologies to everyone
who was affected by 7.7.0.
| 2017-03-01 15:10:05 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.7.0.
- child_process: spawnSync() exit code now is null when the child is
killed via signal
- http: new functions to access the headers for an outgoing HTTP message
- lib: deprecate node --debug at runtime
- tls: new tls.TLSSocket() supports sec ctx options
- url: adding URL.prototype.toJSON support
- doc: items in the API documentation may now have changelogs
- crypto: adding support for OPENSSL_CONF again
- src: adding support for trace-event tracing
| 2017-02-22 12:22:43 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.6.0.
- update V8 to 5.5
- upgrade libuv to 1.11.0
- add node-inspect 1.10.4
- upgrade zlib to 1.2.11
- lib: build node inspect into node
- crypto: Remove expired certs from CNNIC whitelist
- inspector: add --inspect-brk
- fs: allow WHATWG URL objects as paths
- src: support UTF-8 in compiled-in JS source files
- url: extend url.format to support WHATWG URL
| 2017-02-13 14:55:23 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.5.0.
- ability to select cert store at runtime
- Use system CAs instead of using bundled ones
- upgrade npm to 4.1.2
- upgrade openssl sources to 1.0.2k
- doc: add basic documentation for WHATWG URL API
- process: add NODE_NO_WARNINGS environment variable
- url: allow use of URL with http.request and https.request
| 2017-01-05 12:02:44 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.4.0.
- Improve performance of Buffer allocation by ~11%.
- Improve performance of Buffer.from() by ~50%.
- events: Improve performance of EventEmitter.once() by ~27%.
- fs: Allow passing Uint8Array to fs methods where Buffers are supported.
- http: Improve performance of http server by ~7%.
- npm: Upgrade to v4.0.5
| 2017-01-04 13:51:10 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update lang/nodejs to 7.3.0.
- buffer.fill() now works properly for the UCS2 encoding on
- disconnect() now returns a reference to the disconnected worker.
- The built-in list of Well-Known CAs (Certificate Authorities) can
now be extended via a NODE_EXTRA_CA_CERTS environment variable.
- Remove stale timeout listeners in order to prevent a memory leak
when using keep alive.
- Allow obvious key/passphrase combinations.
- Including base argument in URL.originFor() to meet specification
- Improve URLSearchParams to meet specification compliance.