/squirrelmail, PHP webmail package
1.4.23pre14605, Package name:
squirrelmail-1.4.23pre14605, Maintainer: taca
SquirrelMail is a standards-based webmail package written in PHP4. It
includes built-in pure PHP support for the IMAP and SMTP protocols, and all
across browsers. It has very few requirements and is very easy to configure
and install. SquirrelMail has a all the functionality you would want from an
email client, including strong MIME support, address books, and folder
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-18) Updated to version: squirrelmail-1.4.23pre14605
- (2016-09-30) Updated to version: squirrelmail-1.4.23pre14523nb3
- (2016-09-27) Updated to version: squirrelmail-1.4.23pre14523nb2
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: squirrelmail-1.4.23pre14523nb1
- (2015-09-07) Updated to version: squirrelmail-1.4.23pre14523
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: squirrelmail-1.4.23pre14345nb4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-17 16:10:07 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update squirrelmail to 1.4.23pre14605, latest snapshot.
PHP 7.0 support should be improved, too.
- Added new "smtp_helo_override" hook; allows plugins to override
the HELO host sent to the SMTP server when sending messages
- Added STARTTLS support for both IMAP and SMTP connections
- Added PDO support for database connections, so no external
database module needs to be installed
| 2016-09-30 16:21:23 by Emmanuel Dreyfus | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Remove patch on a localy installed file that did not belong to the distribution
| 2016-09-27 14:11:11 by Emmanuel Dreyfus | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Syntax error and PHP 5 compatibility fixes in squirrelmail plugins
From Jean-Jacques Puig
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-04 00:27:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (312) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for mail category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package mutt: missing distfile patch-1.5.24.rr.compressed.gz
Package p5-Email-Valid: missing distfile Email-Valid-1.198.tar.gz
Package pine: missing distfile fancy.patch.gz
Package postgrey: missing distfile targrey-0.31-postgrey-1.34.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile badrcptto.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile outgoingip.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-1.03-realrcptto-2006.12.10.patch
Package qmail: missing distfile qmail-smtpd-viruscan-1.3.patch
Package thunderbird24: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Package thunderbird31: missing distfile enigmail-1.7.2.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-06 14:04:12 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update squirrelmail to new snapshot, 1.4.23pre14523.
Should be fix PR pkg/50197.
Here is changes from previous pkgsrc's snapshot.
Version 1.4.23 - SVN
- Added Solarized Light and Solarized Dark themes, by Pavneet Arora.
- Added associative edit list option widget, with optional folder
list selector for values
- Added option to use blank spacer instead of security image ("This
image has been removed for security reasons.") for replacing
- Full date and time is used as "title" (mouseover) text for dates
shown on the message list screen
- Custom Stylesheets are now sorted on the Display Preferences page
- $xtra in the displayHtmlHeader function is now available in the
global scope so that plugins can modify it during the generic_header
an asynchronous server request mechansim). See the new /scripts
directory (plugin authors can refer to the plugin documentation
for how to use them)
mechanisms that try to avoid refreshing if server is not responding -
see the $check_mail_mechanism setting in config/config.php or the
"4. General Options ==> "21. Auto check mail mechanism" \
the configuration tool. (If you do not update your configuration,
you will get messages in your logs: "PHP Notice: Undefined variable:
check_mail_mechanism in /path/to/squirrelmail/src/left_main.php on
- Added advanced control over the SSL context used when connecting
to the SMTP and IMAP servers over SSL/TLS (thanks to Emmanuel
Dreyfus). You can take a look at $imap_stream_options and
$smtp_stream_options in config_local.example.php in SquirrelMail
version 1.5.2 for more information. These configuration settings
should work the same under 1.4.23:
http://sourceforge.net/p/squirrelmail/c … xample.php
- Added ability to show login error from the IMAP server instead of
traditional "Unknown user or password incorrect" (thanks to Alain
Williams). See $display_imap_login_error in the configuration
file or "4. General Options ==> 22. Display login error from IMAP"
in the configuration tool.
- Configuration tool now shows the SquirrelMail version
- Added new attachments_top hook to src/read_body.php
- When resuming a draft, correct (from) identity is now pre-selected
- Removed overly-restrictive character limitations on address book
- Prevent session lock-up caused by filters plugin trying to move
messages in an account that is over quota
- Added MD5 alternative to directory hash calculation
- Added ability for administrator to control whether or not users
can edit their reply-to address ($edit_reply_to in config.php)
- Added new "login_before_page_header" (boolean) hook; allows
plugins to have more explicit control over login page header
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.