/R-R2HTML, R functions to write an HTML file
2.3.1, Package name:
R-R2HTML-2.3.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Includes HTML function and methods to write an HTML file. Thus,
making HTML reports is easy. Includes a function that allows
redirection on the fly, which appears to be very usefull for teaching
purposes, as the student can keep a copy of the produced output to
keep all that he did during the course. Package comes with a vignette
describing how to write HTML reports for statistical analysis.
Finally, a driver for Sweave allows to parse HTML flat files
containing R code and to automatically write the corresponding outputs
(tables and graphs).
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-09) Updated to version: R-R2HTML-2.3.1
- (2012-04-15) Updated to version: R-R2HTML-2.2
- (2009-12-12) Updated to version: R-R2HTML-1.59.1
- (2008-10-13) Updated to version: R-R2HTML-1.59
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: R-R2HTML-1.53nb1
- (2005-11-04) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version R-R2HTML-1.53 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-01-09 15:17:37 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2.3.1
# 2014-09-21 - Version 2.3.1
- Fixed message "Warning in formatC(Signif) : class of 'x' was discarded"
- Fixed problem looking up objects in Sweave. R Code inside
Sweave files is now evaluated in .GlobalEnv, again, as
before version 2.3.0.
# 2014-09-06 - Version 2.3
- API BREAK: Make package conform to new CRAN policies.
- .HTML.file is no longer stored in the global environment:
use HTMLSetFile() and HTMLGetFile() instead of modifying it directly.
- .HTMLenv is no longer stored in the global environment:
it should never have been accessed directly in the first place.
- fix() is no longer replaced during HTMLStart()/HTMLStop() sessions.
- Remove obsolete handling of 'date' class from package survival.
- Remove obsolete support for old format of objects from the rpart package
| 2015-11-04 00:33:46 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (262) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for math category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package dfftpack: missing distfile dfftpack-20001209.tar.gz
Package eispack: missing distfile eispack-20001130.tar.gz
Package fftpack: missing distfile fftpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package linpack: missing distfile linpack-20010510.tar.gz
Package minpack: missing distfile minpack-20001130.tar.gz
Package odepack: missing distfile odepack-20001130.tar.gz
Package py-networkx: missing distfile networkx-1.10.tar.gz
Package py-sympy: missing distfile sympy-0.7.6.1.tar.gz
Package quadpack: missing distfile quadpack-20001130.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-04-15 16:51:05 by Brook Milligan | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to R2HTML v2.2, add LICENSE and regularize package files.
| 2009-12-11 20:20:07 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to the latest version of the module along with R update
| 2008-10-13 13:27:50 by Mark Davies | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update R-R2HTML to 1.59
# 2008-05-23 - Version 1.59
- Corrected call of unexported function from
Sweave.R (utils package) in RweaveHTMLWritedoc.
- Corrected explicit call of S3Method print from
- Corrected explicit call of S3Method from package
- Corrected explicit call of isInitialized from
- Corrected explicit call of volume from
- Corrected explicit calls of imp.moments
from boot package.
- Corrected explicit calls of splineOrder and
splineKnots from splines package.
- Corrected explicit call of date.ddmmmyy from
- Fixed rpart HTML S3 method to include tree.depth
function defined internally, as rpart package is not
exporting it anymore.
- Fixed .HTML.file warning of no visible bindings
in almost every function of the package.
- Fixed bug in HTML.data.frame outputing invalid
code (missing opening <tr>) when row.names was
set to FALSE. As patch submited by Michael Irskens and
also reported by Rik Schoemaker.
- Fixed bug in HTML.matrix, opening of <tbody>
wasn't being carried. Pending the fixing of
excess of </tr>'s.
- Fixed miscelaneous bugs in CSS files.
# 2006-09-28 - Version 1.58
- Fixed bug in HTMLcore.R (unintended \ interpolation)
- Fixed bug in HTMLfi() call inside HTML.summary.lm,
which made R CMD check fail on Windows.
- Uniformization of capitalization of HTML tags
(to lowercase), in conformity with the
XHTML 1.0 standard.
- Updated HTML.data.frame to include row.names
option, as contributed by Tobias Verbeke on
# 2006-07-04 - Version 1.57
- Added the HTML2clip wrapper, suggested by Gabor
- Miscelaneous fixes to documentation (contributed
by Tobias Verbeke)
- Cleaning up of man directory of spurious files as
suggested by Kurt Honik
| 2007-10-25 18:59:59 by Johnny C. Lam | Files touched by this commit (980) |
Remove empty PLISTs from pkgsrc since revision 1.33 of plist/plist.mk
can handle packages having no PLIST files.
| 2007-02-22 20:27:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (721) |
Whitespace cleanup, courtesy of pkglint.
Patch provided by Sergey Svishchev in private mail.
| 2006-02-06 00:11:50 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (4082) |
Recursive revision bump / recommended bump for gettext ABI change.