/gnome-devtools, Meta-package for utilities used for developing GNOME applications
184.108.40.206, Package name:
gnome-devtools-220.127.116.11, Maintainer: drochner
GNOME is the GNU Network Object Model Environment.
The GNOME project intends to build a complete, easy-to-use desktop
environment for the user, and a powerful application framework for
the software developer.
This is a meta package for the second major version of the GNOME
project. It provides tools developing application under GNOME.
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2009-05-21) Updated to version: gnome-devtools-18.104.22.168
- (2009-01-17) Updated to version: gnome-devtools-2.24.3
- (2009-01-16) Updated to version: gnome-devtools-22.214.171.124
- (2009-01-16) Updated to version: gnome-devtools-126.96.36.199
- (2008-12-04) Updated to version: gnome-devtools-188.8.131.52
- (2008-11-29) Updated to version: gnome-devtools-184.108.40.206
CVS history: (Expand)