/esniper, Simple, lightweight tool for sniping ebay auctions
2.31.0nb3, Package name:
esniper-2.31.0nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Esniper is a simple, lightweight command line tool for sniping ebay auctions.
It runs on all flavors of Linux, Unix and Windows, and should adapt easily
to other operating systems.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: esniper-2.31.0nb3
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: esniper-2.31.0nb2
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: esniper-2.31.0nb1
- (2015-03-26) Updated to version: esniper-2.31.0
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: esniper-2.23.0nb4
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: esniper-2.23.0nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-26 11:08:15 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to esniper-2.31.0, provided by goekesmi in joyent/pkgsrc#251.
Changes since 2.23.0:
* Fix for bugs #666 and #667: handle "Reset your password" page
* Fix for bugs #660 .. #665: handle new welcome pages after login.
* Fix for bugs #649 .. #656
with error message 'Error encountered in function parseBid...
pagename = "Review and confirm your bid"...'
* Fix for bugs #647, #648
with error message 'Error encountered in function ebayLogin...
pagename = "Watch list"'
* Fix for bugs 3579101, 3577899, 3577438, 3559746 and maybe 3564978
with error message "Auction <number>: Unknown item" caused by
ebay's modification of the bid history page.
* Partial fix for various automated bug reports for pages with
titles "Bid confirmation", "Place bid", "eBay \
* Fix for another new variant of the pre-bid page
* Partial fix for 3314884: adaptation to changes on pre-bid page.
* Fixed memory leaks.
* Fixed bug 3303419: bidpass not found
* Fixed bug 3069696: Add bad password page name
* Fixed bug 3059872: recognize captcha request, print error message, exit.
* Fixed bug 3051220: segfault when using -h or -H command line option.
* Fixed bug 3035541: -lcurl must be added to LIBS instead of LDFLAGS
* Fixed bug 2938576: Does not recognize a won auction
* Added more info in automated bug reports
* Added ~ support for log directory (thanks, deadolus!)
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2013-03-02 11:44:46 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (69) |
Reset maintainer to "pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org".