/ruby-mini_portile, Simplistic port-like solution for developers
0.6.2, Package name:
ruby200-mini_portile-0.6.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This project is a minimalistic, simplistic and stupid implementation of a
port/recipe system for developers.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-02-04) Updated to version: ruby200-mini_portile-0.6.2
- (2014-12-10) Updated to version: ruby200-mini_portile-0.6.1
- (2014-04-25) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby200-mini_portile-0.5.3 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 00:49:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (330) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for misc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package colorls: missing distfile ls.tar.gz
Package molden: missing distfile molden-4.6/molden4.6.tar.gz
Package softmaker-office-demo: missing distfile ofl06trial.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-02-04 16:28:36 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-mini_portile to 0.6.2.
=== 0.6.2 / 2014-12-30
* Updated gemspec, license and README to reflect new maintainer.
| 2014-12-10 02:42:35 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.6.1. From the changelog:
* Expand path to logfile to easier debugging on failures.
Pull #33 [marvin2k]
* Add default cert store and custom certs from `SSL_CERT_FILE` if present.
This increases compatibility with Ruby 1.8.7.
* Specify Accept-Encoding to make sure a raw file content is downloaded.
Pull #30. [knu]
* Improve examples and use them as test harness.
| 2014-04-28 03:02:58 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix PLIST. Currently, print-PLIST of ruby packages are slightly broken.
| 2014-04-25 11:16:10 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Import ruby-mini_portile into pkgsrc.
mini_portile is a minimalistic, simplistic and stupid implementation of a
port/recipe system for developers (text taken straight from the project page).
It is required by the up-coming nokogiri update.