/xawtv, TV application for Brooktree 848 compatible cards
3.95nb19, Package name:
xawtv-3.95nb19, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
xawtv is a set of utilities to manage the video4linux interface (and BSD's
bktr driver too). The main component of the suite is xawtv itself, which
is a X11 application to watch the TV.
The package includes the following main utilities:
* xawtv: a nice X11 application for watching TV.
* v4lctl: a command line tool to set video4linux parameters.
* streamer: a command line tool for capturing still images and AVI videos
* radio: a simple, curses-based radio app.
* webcam: captures images and uploads them with FTP to a Web-Server in an
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb19
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb18
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb17
- (2015-08-18) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb16
- (2015-06-13) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb15
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb14
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-08 22:31:00 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Fix PLIST handling.
| 2015-10-14 22:17:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (54) |
Switch from x11/Xaw3d to newer x11/libXaw3d.
Adapt some packages so they build with that.
Bump their PKGREVISIONs.
| 2015-08-18 09:31:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (282) |
Bump all packages that depend on curses.bui* or terminfo.bui* since they
might incur ncurses dependencies on some platforms, and ncurses just bumped
Some packages were bumped twice now, sorry for that.
| 2015-08-17 19:11:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (178) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for ncurses shlib bump.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.