/xawtv, TV application for Brooktree 848 compatible cards
3.95nb13, Package name:
xawtv-3.95nb13, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
xawtv is a set of utilities to manage the video4linux interface (and BSD's
bktr driver too). The main component of the suite is xawtv itself, which
is a X11 application to watch the TV.
The package includes the following main utilities:
* xawtv: a nice X11 application for watching TV.
* v4lctl: a command line tool to set video4linux parameters.
* streamer: a command line tool for capturing still images and AVI videos
* radio: a simple, curses-based radio app.
* webcam: captures images and uploads them with FTP to a Web-Server in an
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb13
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb12
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb11
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb10
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb9
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: xawtv-3.95nb8
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-02-26 12:02:28 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Don't use undefined bool.
| 2012-10-23 12:24:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (215) |
Remove xextproto/buildlink3.mk in most cases where it occurs with
libXext/buildlink3.mk, now that it is included there.
Leave the places where its API version is set or variables from it
are used directly (about 3 packages).
| 2012-10-08 11:21:16 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (161) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.