/gst-plugins0.10-rtmp, Open source multimedia framework - rtmp plugin
0.10.23nb3, Package name:
gst-plugins0.10-rtmp-0.10.23nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GStreamer is a library that allows the construction of graphs of
media-handling components, ranging from simple Ogg/Vorbis playback to
complex audio (mixing) and video (non-linear editing) processing.
Applications can take advantage of advances in codec and filter technology
transparently. Developers can add new codecs and filters by writing a
simple plugin with a clean, generic interface.
GStreamer is released under the LGPL.
This package is part of the 'bad' plugins for GStreamer. It provides a
plugin for "rtmp".
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-rtmp-0.10.23nb3
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-rtmp-0.10.23nb2
- (2012-06-14) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-rtmp-0.10.23nb1
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: gst-plugins0.10-rtmp-0.10.23
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)