/haproxy, Reliable, high performance TCP/HTTP load balancer
1.6.5, Package name:
haproxy-1.6.5, Maintainer: morr
HAProxy is a free, very fast and reliable solution offering high
availability, load balancing, and proxying for TCP and HTTP-based
applications. It is particularly suited for web sites crawling under
very high loads while needing persistence or Layer7 processing.
Supporting tens of thousands of connections is clearly realistic with
Required to run:
] Package options
: pcre, ssl
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-05-17) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.5
- (2016-03-14) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.4
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.3nb2
- (2016-02-17) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.3nb1
- (2016-01-04) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.3
- (2015-11-12) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.
| 2016-06-08 11:46:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Change the service_bundle name to "export" to reduce diffs between the
original manifest.xml file and the output from "svccfg export".
| 2016-06-03 14:07:20 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add sbin/haproxy-systemd-wrapper on Linux.
| 2016-05-16 23:44:45 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to version 1.6.5.
- BUG/MINOR: log: Don't use strftime() which can clobber timezone if chrooted
- BUILD: namespaces: fix a potential build warning in namespaces.c
- DOC: add encoding to json converter example
- BUG/MINOR: conf: "listener id" expects integer, but its not checked
- DOC: Clarify tunes.vars.xxx-max-size settings
- BUG/MEDIUM: peers: fix incorrect age in frequency counters
- BUG/MEDIUM: Fix RFC5077 resumption when more than TLS_TICKETS_NO are present
- BUG/MAJOR: Fix crash in http_get_fhdr with exactly MAX_HDR_HISTORY headers
- BUG/MINOR: lua: can't load external libraries
- DOC: "addr" parameter applies to both health and agent checks
- DOC: timeout client: pointers to timeout http-request
- DOC: typo on stick-store response
- DOC: stick-table: amend paragraph blaming the loss of table upon reload
- DOC: typo: ACL subdir match
- DOC: typo: maxconn paragraph is wrong due to a wrong buffer size
- DOC: regsub: parser limitation about the inability to use closing square brackets
- DOC: typo: req.uri is now replaced by capture.req.uri
- DOC: name set-gpt0 mismatch with the expected keyword
- BUG/MEDIUM: stick-tables: some sample-fetch doesn't work in the connection state.
- DOC: fix "needed" typo
- BUG/MINOR: dns: inapropriate way out after a resolution timeout
- BUG/MINOR: dns: trigger a DNS query type change on resolution timeout
- BUG/MINOR : allow to log cookie for tarpit and denied request
- OPTIM/MINOR: session: abort if possible before connecting to the backend
- BUG/MEDIUM: trace.c: rdtsc() is defined in two files
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: fix miscalculation of available buffer space (2nd try)
- BUG/MINOR: cfgparse: couple of small memory leaks.
- BUG/MEDIUM: sample: initialize the pointer before parse_binary call.
- DOC: fix discrepancy in the example for http-request redirect
- DOC: Clarify IPv4 address / mask notation rules
- CLEANUP: fix inconsistency between fd->iocb, proto->accept and accept()
- BUG/MEDIUM: fix maxaccept computation on per-process listeners
- BUG/MINOR: listener: stop unbound listeners on startup
- BUG/MINOR: fix maxaccept computation according to the frontend process range
- MEDIUM: unblock signals on startup.
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: don't allow to overwrite the reserve until connected
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: incorrect polling condition may delay event delivery
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: fix miscalculation of available buffer space (3rd try)
- BUG/MEDIUM: log: fix risk of segfault when logging HTTP fields in TCP mode
- BUG/MEDIUM: lua: protects the upper boundary of the argument list for \
- BUG/MINOR: log: fix a typo that would cause %HP to log <BADREQ>
- MINOR: channel: add new function channel_congested()
- BUG/MEDIUM: http: fix risk of CPU spikes with pipelined requests from dead client
- BUG/MAJOR: channel: fix miscalculation of available buffer space (4th try)
- BUG/MEDIUM: stream: ensure the SI_FL_DONT_WAKE flag is properly cleared
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: fix inconsistent handling of 4GB-1 transfers
- BUG/MEDIUM: stats: show servers state may show an empty or incomplete result
- BUG/MEDIUM: stats: show backend may show an empty or incomplete result
- MINOR: stats: fix typo in help messages
- MINOR: stats: show stat resolvers missing in the help message
- BUG/MINOR: dns: fix DNS header definition
- BUG/MEDIUM: dns: fix alignment issue when building DNS queries
- CLEANUP/MINOR: stats: fix accidental addition of member "env" in the \
While here, update HOMEPAGE to better one.
| 2016-03-14 10:23:31 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update net/haproxy to 1.6.4. Throw in example config files.
2016/03/14 : 1.6.4
- BUG/MINOR: http: fix several off-by-one errors in the url_param
- BUG/MINOR: http: Be sure to process all the data received from a
- BUG/MINOR: chunk: make chunk_dup() always check and set
- MINOR: chunks: ensure that chunk_strcpy() adds a trailing zero
- MINOR: chunks: add chunk_strcat() and chunk_newstr()
- MINOR: chunk: make chunk_initstr() take a const string
- MINOR: lru: new function to delete <nb> least recently used keys
- DOC: add Ben Shillito as the maintainer of 51d
- BUG/MINOR: 51d: Ensures a unique domain for each configuration
- BUG/MINOR: 51d: Aligns Pattern cache implementation with HAProxy
- BUG/MINOR: 51d: Releases workset back to pool.
- BUG/MINOR: 51d: Aligned const pointers to changes in 51Degrees.
- CLEANUP: 51d: Aligned if statements with HAProxy best practices
and removed casts from malloc.
- DOC: fix a few spelling mistakes
- DOC: fix "workaround" spelling
- BUG/MINOR: examples: Fixing haproxy.spec to remove references to
- MINOR: fix the return type for dns_response_get_query_id()
- MINOR: server state: missing LF (\n) on error message printed
when parsing server state file
- BUG/MEDIUM: dns: no DNS resolution happens if no ports provided
to the nameserver
- BUG/MAJOR: servers state: server port is erased when dns
resolution is enabled on a server
- BUG/MEDIUM: servers state: server port is used uninitialized
- BUG/MEDIUM: config: Adding validation to stick-table expire
- BUG/MEDIUM: sample: http_date() doesn't provide the right day of
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: fix miscalculation of available buffer
- MEDIUM: pools: add a new flag to avoid rounding pool size up
- BUG/MEDIUM: buffers: do not round up buffer size during
- BUG/MINOR: stream: don't force retries if the server is DOWN
- BUG/MINOR: counters: make the sc-inc-gpc0 and sc-set-gpt0 touch
- MINOR: unix: don't mention free ports on EAGAIN
- BUG/CLEANUP: CLI: report the proper field states in "show sess"
- MINOR: stats: send content-length with the redirect to allow
- BUG: stream_interface: Reuse connection even if the output
channel is empty
- DOC: remove old tunnel mode assumptions
- BUG/MAJOR: http-reuse: fix risk of orphaned connections
- BUG/MEDIUM: http-reuse: do not share private connections across
- BUG/MINOR: ssl: Be sure to use unique serial for regenerated
- BUG/MINOR: stats: fix missing comma in stats on agent drain
- BUG/MINOR: lua: unsafe initialization
- DOC: lua: fix somme errors
- DOC: add server name at rate-limit sessions example
- BUG/MEDIUM: ssl: fix off-by-one in ALPN list allocation
- BUG/MEDIUM: ssl: fix off-by-one in NPN list allocation
- DOC: LUA: fix some typos and syntax errors
- MINOR: cfgparse: warn for incorrect 'timeout retry' keyword
spelling in resolvers
- MINOR: mailers: increase default timeout to 10 seconds
- MINOR: mailers: use <CRLF> for all line endings
- BUG/MAJOR: lua: applets can't sleep.
- BUG/MINOR: server: some prototypes are renamed
- BUG/MINOR: lua: Useless copy
- BUG/MEDIUM: stats: stats bind-process doesn't propagate the
process mask correctly
- BUG/MINOR: server: fix the format of the warning on address
- BUG/MEDIUM: chunks: always reject negative-length chunks
- BUG/MINOR: systemd: ensure we don't miss signals
- BUG/MINOR: systemd: report the correct signal in debug message
- BUG/MINOR: systemd: propagate the correct signal to haproxy
- MINOR: systemd: ensure a reload doesn't mask a stop
- BUG/MEDIUM: cfgparse: wrong argument offset after parsing server
- CLEANUP: stats: Avoid computation with uninitialized bits.
- CLEANUP: pattern: Ignore unknown samples in pat_match_ip().
- CLEANUP: map: Avoid memory leak in out-of-memory condition.
- BUG/MINOR: tcpcheck: fix incorrect list usage resulting in
failure to load certain configs
- BUG/MAJOR: samples: check smp->strm before using it
- MINOR: sample: add a new helper to initialize the owner of a
- MINOR: sample: always set a new sample's owner before evaluating
- BUG/MAJOR: vars: always retrieve the stream and session from the
- CLEANUP: payload: remove useless and confusing nullity checks
for channel buffer
- BUG/MINOR: ssl: fix usage of the various sample fetch functions
- MINOR: cfgparse: warn when uid parameter is not a number
- MINOR: cfgparse: warn when gid parameter is not a number
- BUG/MINOR: standard: Avoid free of non-allocated pointer
- BUG/MINOR: pattern: Avoid memory leak on out-of-memory condition
- CLEANUP: http: fix a build warning introduced by a recent fix
- BUG/MINOR: log: GMT offset not updated when entering/leaving DST
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-02-16 22:59:46 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Add fd limits to startup script. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2016-02-01 11:07:56 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Fix build on SunOS. Clean up patches while here.