/haproxy, Reliable, high performance TCP/HTTP load balancer
1.6.9nb1, Package name:
haproxy-1.6.9nb1, Maintainer: morr
HAProxy is a free, very fast and reliable solution offering high
availability, load balancing, and proxying for TCP and HTTP-based
applications. It is particularly suited for web sites crawling under
very high loads while needing persistence or Layer7 processing.
Supporting tens of thousands of connections is clearly realistic with
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: pcre, ssl
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-11-14) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.9nb1
- (2016-10-14) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.9
- (2016-07-03) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.6
- (2016-05-17) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.5
- (2016-03-14) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.4
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: haproxy-1.6.3nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-11-13 20:37:18 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add lua option.
Fixes PR pkg/51608.
| 2016-10-13 21:08:34 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update package to newest version.
2016/08/30 : 1.6.9
- DOC: Updated 51Degrees readme.
- BUG/MAJOR: stream: properly mark the server address as unset on connect retry
- BUG/MINOR: payload: fix SSLv2 version parser
- MINOR: cli: allow the semi-colon to be escaped on the CLI
2016/08/14 : 1.6.8
- BUG/MEDIUM: lua: the function txn_done() from sample fetches can crash
- BUG/MEDIUM: lua: the function txn_done() from action wrapper can crash
- BUG/MINOR: peers: Fix peers data decoding issue
- DOC: lua: remove old functions
- BUG/MEDIUM: lua: somme HTTP manipulation functions are called without \
- BUG/MEDIUM: stream-int: completely detach connection on connect error
- DOC: minor typo fixes to improve HTML parsing by haproxy-dconv
- BUILD: make proto_tcp.c compatible with musl library
- BUG/MAJOR: compression: initialize avail_in/next_in even during flush
- BUG/MEDIUM: samples: make smp_dup() always duplicate the sample
- MINOR: sample: implement smp_is_safe() and smp_make_safe()
- MINOR: sample: provide smp_is_rw() and smp_make_rw()
- BUG/MAJOR: server: the "sni" directive could randomly cause trouble
- BUG/MEDIUM: stick-tables: do not fail on string keys with no allocated size
- BUG/MEDIUM: stick-table: properly convert binary samples to keys
- MINOR: sample: use smp_make_rw() in upper/lower converters
- BUG/MINOR: peers: some updates are pushed twice after a resync.
- BUG/MINOR: peers: empty chunks after a resync.
- BUG/MAJOR: stick-counters: possible crash when using sc_trackers with \
2016/07/13 : 1.6.7
- MINOR: new function my_realloc2 = realloc + free upon failure
- CLEANUP: fixed some usages of realloc leading to memory leak
- Revert "BUG/MINOR: ssl: fix potential memory leak in \
- BUG/MEDIUM: dns: fix alignment issues in the DNS response parser
- BUG/MINOR: Fix endiness issue in DNS header creation code
| 2016-07-07 10:55:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove obsolete patch (not in distinfo)
| 2016-07-03 16:06:45 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to newer version 1.6.6.
- BUG/MAJOR: fix listening IP address storage for frontends
- BUG/MINOR: fix listening IP address storage for frontends (cont)
- DOC: Fix typo so fetch is properly parsed by Cyril's converter
- BUG/MAJOR: http: fix breakage of "reqdeny" causing random crashes
- BUG/MEDIUM: stick-tables: fix breakage in table converters
- BUG/MEDIUM: dns: unbreak DNS resolver after header fix
- BUILD: fix build on Solaris 11
- CLEANUP: connection: fix double negation on memcmp()
- BUG/MEDIUM: stats: show servers state may show an servers from another backend
- BUG/MEDIUM: fix risk of segfault with "show tls-keys"
- BUG/MEDIUM: sticktables: segfault in some configuration error cases
- BUG/MEDIUM: lua: converters doesn't work
- BUG/MINOR: http: add-header: header name copied twice
- BUG/MEDIUM: http: add-header: buffer overwritten
- BUG/MINOR: ssl: fix potential memory leak in ssl_sock_load_dh_params()
- BUG/MINOR: http: url32+src should use the big endian version of url32
- BUG/MINOR: http: url32+src should check cli_conn before using it
- DOC: http: add documentation for url32 and url32+src
- BUG/MINOR: fix http-response set-log-level parsing error
- MINOR: systemd: Use variable for config and pidfile paths
- MINOR: systemd: Perform sanity check on config before reload (cherry picked \
from commit 68535bddf305fdd22f1449a039939b57245212e7)
- BUG/MINOR: init: always ensure that global.rlimit_nofile matches actual limits
- BUG/MINOR: init: ensure that FD limit is raised to the max allowed
- BUG/MEDIUM: external-checks: close all FDs right after the fork()
- BUG/MAJOR: external-checks: use asynchronous signal delivery
- BUG/MINOR: external-checks: do not unblock undesired signals
- BUILD/MEDIUM: rebuild everything when an include file is changed
- BUILD/MEDIUM: force a full rebuild if some build options change
- BUG/MINOR: srv-state: fix incorrect output of state file
- BUG/MINOR: ssl: close ssl key file on error
- BUG/MINOR: http: fix misleading error message for response captures
- BUG/BUILD: don't automatically run "make" on "make install"
- DOC: add missing doc for http-request deny [deny_status <status>]
Drop one patch included upstream.
| 2016-06-08 12:16:57 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (89) |
Remove the stability entity, it has no meaning outside of an official context.
| 2016-06-08 11:46:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (47) |
Change the service_bundle name to "export" to reduce diffs between the
original manifest.xml file and the output from "svccfg export".
| 2016-06-03 14:07:20 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add sbin/haproxy-systemd-wrapper on Linux.
| 2016-05-16 23:44:45 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to version 1.6.5.
- BUG/MINOR: log: Don't use strftime() which can clobber timezone if chrooted
- BUILD: namespaces: fix a potential build warning in namespaces.c
- DOC: add encoding to json converter example
- BUG/MINOR: conf: "listener id" expects integer, but its not checked
- DOC: Clarify tunes.vars.xxx-max-size settings
- BUG/MEDIUM: peers: fix incorrect age in frequency counters
- BUG/MEDIUM: Fix RFC5077 resumption when more than TLS_TICKETS_NO are present
- BUG/MAJOR: Fix crash in http_get_fhdr with exactly MAX_HDR_HISTORY headers
- BUG/MINOR: lua: can't load external libraries
- DOC: "addr" parameter applies to both health and agent checks
- DOC: timeout client: pointers to timeout http-request
- DOC: typo on stick-store response
- DOC: stick-table: amend paragraph blaming the loss of table upon reload
- DOC: typo: ACL subdir match
- DOC: typo: maxconn paragraph is wrong due to a wrong buffer size
- DOC: regsub: parser limitation about the inability to use closing square brackets
- DOC: typo: req.uri is now replaced by capture.req.uri
- DOC: name set-gpt0 mismatch with the expected keyword
- BUG/MEDIUM: stick-tables: some sample-fetch doesn't work in the connection state.
- DOC: fix "needed" typo
- BUG/MINOR: dns: inapropriate way out after a resolution timeout
- BUG/MINOR: dns: trigger a DNS query type change on resolution timeout
- BUG/MINOR : allow to log cookie for tarpit and denied request
- OPTIM/MINOR: session: abort if possible before connecting to the backend
- BUG/MEDIUM: trace.c: rdtsc() is defined in two files
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: fix miscalculation of available buffer space (2nd try)
- BUG/MINOR: cfgparse: couple of small memory leaks.
- BUG/MEDIUM: sample: initialize the pointer before parse_binary call.
- DOC: fix discrepancy in the example for http-request redirect
- DOC: Clarify IPv4 address / mask notation rules
- CLEANUP: fix inconsistency between fd->iocb, proto->accept and accept()
- BUG/MEDIUM: fix maxaccept computation on per-process listeners
- BUG/MINOR: listener: stop unbound listeners on startup
- BUG/MINOR: fix maxaccept computation according to the frontend process range
- MEDIUM: unblock signals on startup.
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: don't allow to overwrite the reserve until connected
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: incorrect polling condition may delay event delivery
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: fix miscalculation of available buffer space (3rd try)
- BUG/MEDIUM: log: fix risk of segfault when logging HTTP fields in TCP mode
- BUG/MEDIUM: lua: protects the upper boundary of the argument list for \
- BUG/MINOR: log: fix a typo that would cause %HP to log <BADREQ>
- MINOR: channel: add new function channel_congested()
- BUG/MEDIUM: http: fix risk of CPU spikes with pipelined requests from dead client
- BUG/MAJOR: channel: fix miscalculation of available buffer space (4th try)
- BUG/MEDIUM: stream: ensure the SI_FL_DONT_WAKE flag is properly cleared
- BUG/MEDIUM: channel: fix inconsistent handling of 4GB-1 transfers
- BUG/MEDIUM: stats: show servers state may show an empty or incomplete result
- BUG/MEDIUM: stats: show backend may show an empty or incomplete result
- MINOR: stats: fix typo in help messages
- MINOR: stats: show stat resolvers missing in the help message
- BUG/MINOR: dns: fix DNS header definition
- BUG/MEDIUM: dns: fix alignment issue when building DNS queries
- CLEANUP/MINOR: stats: fix accidental addition of member "env" in the \
While here, update HOMEPAGE to better one.