/nagios-base, Network monitor
3.5.1nb1, Package name:
nagios-base-3.5.1nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Nagios is a program that will monitor hosts and services on your
network. It has the ability to email or page you when a problem arises
and when it gets resolved. Nagios is written in C and is designed to
run under Linux, although it should work under most other *NIX variants.
It can run either as a normal process or as a daemon, intermittently
running checks on various services that you specify. The actual service
checks are performed by external "plugins" which return service
information to Nagios. Several CGI programs are included with Nagios
in order to allow you to view the current service status, history, etc.
via a web browser.
This package provides the core nagios infrastructure and web pages.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-04-15) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.5.1nb1
- (2014-04-02) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.5.1
- (2013-09-04) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.5.0nb1
- (2013-08-05) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.5.0
- (2013-06-18) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb8
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-04-15 12:16:47 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Apply patch for CVE-2014-1878, taken from icinga.
| 2014-04-02 15:32:18 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove the rc.d PLIST entry again -- these entries are apparently
added automatically now.
| 2014-04-02 12:37:21 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update nagios-base from 3.5.0nb2 to 3.5.1.
* Added handler for SIGXFSZ signal (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #444: Nagios 3.5.0 problem with macro $ADMINEMAIL$ :
@ is converted to %40 after 2 nagios reload (Duplicate of bug #407)
* Fixed bug #407: Reloading nagios config causes spaces in
notifications to become plus signs (Alexey Dvoryanchikov)
* Fixed bug #445: Adding triggered downtime for child hosts causes
a SIGSEGV on restart/reload (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #375: Freshness expiration never reached and bug #427:
freshness threshold doesn't work if it is set long (Scott Wilkerson,
* Fixed bug #432: Downtime scheduled as "Nagios Process" and not
the Users name (Sam Lansing, Eric Stanley)
| 2014-04-02 12:22:37 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (34) | |
Import a fix for CVE-2013-7108 and CVE-2013-7205, which is multiple
off-by-one errors causing information leakage and possibly DoS.
Restructure the patch files to follow the newer naming conventions.
Add the rc.d script to PLIST.
| 2014-03-13 12:08:54 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (67) |
Set USE_GCC_RUNTIME=yes for packages which build shared libraries but do
not use libtool to do so. This is required to correctly depend upon a
gcc runtime package (e.g. gcc47-libs) when using USE_PKGSRC_GCC_RUNTIME.
| 2014-03-11 15:34:41 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (99) |
Import initial SMF support for individual packages.
| 2014-03-11 15:05:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (350) |
Remove example rc.d scripts from PLISTs.
These are now handled dynamically if INIT_SYSTEM is set to "rc.d", or
| 2013-09-04 14:31:27 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (47) |
recursive bump from graphics/gd shlib major bump.