/nagios-base, Network monitor
3.4.3nb4, Package name:
nagios-base-3.4.3nb4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Nagios is a program that will monitor hosts and services on your
network. It has the ability to email or page you when a problem arises
and when it gets resolved. Nagios is written in C and is designed to
run under Linux, although it should work under most other *NIX variants.
It can run either as a normal process or as a daemon, intermittently
running checks on various services that you specify. The actual service
checks are performed by external "plugins" which return service
information to Nagios. Several CGI programs are included with Nagios
in order to allow you to view the current service status, history, etc.
via a web browser.
This package provides the core nagios infrastructure and web pages.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-03-16) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb4
- (2013-03-03) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb3
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb2
- (2013-01-27) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb1
- (2012-12-15) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.3.1nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-03-16 08:21:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (45) | |
Bump PKGREVISION from default PHP version change to 5.4.
| 2013-03-02 21:33:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (83) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for mysql default change to 55.
| 2013-02-16 12:25:34 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1885) |
Recursive bump for png-1.6.
| 2013-01-26 22:39:22 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1280) |
Revbump after graphics/jpeg and textproc/icu
| 2012-12-14 19:53:40 by Emmanuel Dreyfus | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Missing from previous commit (upgrade nagios-base to 3.4.3)
| 2012-12-14 19:49:51 by Emmanuel Dreyfus | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Upgrade nagios to 3.4.3, from Benoit Godefert
Changelog since 3.3.1
3.4.3 - 11/30/2012
- Reverted squeue changes intended for Nagios 4
- Reapplied all patches from 3.4.2 release
- Applied fix for pagination and sorting on status.cgi #381 (Phil Randal)
3.4.2 - 11/09/2012
* Fixed issue where deleting a downtime could cause Nagios to crash (Eric Stanley)
* Corrected logic so that end times for flexible downtimes are calculated from \
ntime start rather than the current time in the case where Nagios is restarted \
* Fixed issue introduced by fix for bug #124 where flexible downtimes are not \
to account on Nagios restart. (Scott Wilkerson, Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #247: If a service reports no performance data, the perfdata log file has
no line indicating the test. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Fixed link for unhandled unreachable host problems on tactical overview page \
* Fixed bug #345 with wild card searches not paging properly on status.cgi (Phil \
* Fixed bug #343 on status.cgi where Service Group Summary can potentially show wrong
totals (Mark Ziesemer)
* Fixed memory leaks on SIGHUP (Carlos Velasco)
3.4.1 - 05/11/2012
* Double quotes in check_command definition break functionality (#332, reverts #86)
3.4.0 - 05/04/2012
* Added service_check_timeout_state configuration variable (Bill McGonigle)
* Permanently remove sleep on run_event == FALSE in main loop (Max \
* Reduce notification load by moving notification viability check into \
st creation (Opsview Team)
* Added code to apply allow_empty_hostgroup_assignment flag to host and service \
encies (Daniel Wittenberg)
* Users can now see hostgroups and servicegroups that contain at least one host \
vice they are authorized for, instead of having to be authorized for them all \
* RSS feed boxes fallback if an error occurs (Ethan Galstad)
* RSS feeds no longer block main page load (Mike Guthrie)
* Fix $NOTIFICATIONRECIPIENTS$ macro to contain all contacts assigned to \
not only notified contacts (Bug #98 Matt Harrington)
* Scheduled Downtime Notifications Resent On Nagios Restart/reload (Bug #124 - \
* NOTIFICATIONTYPE MACRO never became CUSTOM (Bug #168 - Alexey Dvoryanchikov)
* Plugged minor memory leaks in notification logic
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.