/nagios-base, Network monitor
3.5.0nb1, Package name:
nagios-base-3.5.0nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Nagios is a program that will monitor hosts and services on your
network. It has the ability to email or page you when a problem arises
and when it gets resolved. Nagios is written in C and is designed to
run under Linux, although it should work under most other *NIX variants.
It can run either as a normal process or as a daemon, intermittently
running checks on various services that you specify. The actual service
checks are performed by external "plugins" which return service
information to Nagios. Several CGI programs are included with Nagios
in order to allow you to view the current service status, history, etc.
via a web browser.
This package provides the core nagios infrastructure and web pages.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-09-04) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.5.0nb1
- (2013-08-05) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.5.0
- (2013-06-18) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb8
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb7
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb6
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: nagios-base-3.4.3nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-09-04 14:31:27 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (47) |
recursive bump from graphics/gd shlib major bump.
| 2013-08-05 13:22:29 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update nagios-base to 3.5.0.
based on PR pkg/48082.
3.5.0 - 03/15/2013
* Fixed bug #403: The "configuration" page of the webui doesn't use entity
encoding when displaying the "command expansion" item (Eric Stanley, Phil
* Fixed bug #424: Nagios Core 3.4.4 seg fault (core dump) on restart after
removing config for running service (Eric Stanley)
* Updated CGI utility functions to support UTF-8 characters (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug where selecting Command Expansion from Configuration CGI page would
display commands instead (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #369: status.cgi crashes with segfault when there are german ulauts
(äöüß) in the hostname or the servicename (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #418: Scheduled Downtime Notifications Resent On Nagios
Restart/reload (Eric Stanley)
| 2013-08-05 12:53:34 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2013-08-05 12:43:55 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update nagios-base to 3.4.4.
3.4.4 - 01/12/2013
* Reenabled check for newer versions of Nagios Core (Mike Guthrie)
* Fixed bug #408: service checks get duplicated on reload (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed bug #401: segmentation fault on Solaris when parsing unknown timeperiod
directives. (Eric Stanley)
* Added NULL pointer checks to CGI code. (Eric Stanley)
* Fixed buffer overflow vulnerability in CGI code. Thanks to Neohapsis
(http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/ … /0108.html)
for finding this. (Eric Stanley)
| 2013-06-17 21:48:19 by Manuel Bouyer | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix previous, part of the patch was rejected and I dind't notice.
| 2013-06-17 19:35:28 by Manuel Bouyer | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Add NetBSD icons to share/nagios/images/logos/, for the benefit of
web interface (especially the map), using an extra distfile in
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882