/pear-Net_Sieve, PHP classes that handles talking to timsieved
1.3.4, Package name:
php55-pear-Net_Sieve-1.3.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Provides an API to talk to the timsieved server that comes
with Cyrus IMAPd. Can be used to install, remove, mark active etc
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-12-19) Updated to version: php55-pear-Net_Sieve-1.3.4
- (2015-02-01) Updated to version: php54-pear-Net_Sieve-1.3.4
- (2014-10-25) Updated to version: php54-pear-Net_Sieve-1.3.3
- (2012-11-12) Updated to version: php54-pear-Net_Sieve-1.3.2
- (2012-10-23) Updated to version: php53-pear-Net_Sieve-1.3.2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-184.108.40.206.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-02-01 17:42:01 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Net_Sieve to 1.3.4.
Release date: 2015-01-20 18:20 UTC
* Remove erroneous and unnecessary active script caching (Bug #20472).
| 2014-10-25 17:22:17 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to pear-Net_Sieve to 1.3.3.
Release date: 2014-09-26 09:35 UTC
Release state: stable
* Fix notices from non-static calling of PEAR methods.
* Fix reading OK responses with string literal messages.
| 2012-10-23 19:19:22 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (671) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2010-07-07 14:57:57 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Net_Sieve to 1.3.0.
PR#43555 by Wen Heping
* Add debug handler parameter to constructor.
* Fix LOGIN authentication (Agust?n Eijo, Aleksander Machniak, Bug #17527).
* Fix SASL authentication without Auth_SASL (Bug #17489).
| 2010-04-22 17:19:14 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Net_Sieve package to 1.2.1.
* Fix DIGEST-MD5 authentication with Dovecot (Stef Simoens, Bug #17320).
| 2010-04-07 10:41:54 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear_Net-Sieve to 1.2.0.
Based on PR#43124 by Wen Heping.
Changes since version 1.2.0b1:
* Fix DIGEST-MD5 authentication (Aleksander Machniak, Bug #17285).
* Don't try to call dl() if mbstring extension isn't loaded (Bug #17038).
Changes since version 1.1.7:
* Added support for adding a custom debug handler (Aleksander Machniak, Request \
* Fix breakage with certain locales, especially Turkish.
* Fix reading authentication responses without literals (Bug #16647).
* Code cleanup.
| 2010-02-03 12:48:05 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update pear-Net_Sieve to 1.1.7.
Based on PR#42680 by Wen Heping.
While here, set LICENSE and marked as user-destdir ready.
* Fixed STARTTLS support (Bug #14205).
* Added connect options and EXTERNAL authentication
* Fixed Bug #9273
* Fixed copy/paste error in CRAM and DIGEST authentication error case.
* Fixed Bug connect() bug
* Fixed Request #8071
* Fixed Bug #8452 Unterminated read loop
* Fixed Bug #7845 Add mbstring support
* Added Request #8071 Enable the ability to toggle TLS support if available.
* Added Request #8453 Clean up PHPDoc and comments
* Correctly Fixed Bug #3519 Net_Sieve w/ externally established sockets
* Fixed Bug #7197 getScript() truncates long scripts
* Added PHPUnit2 regression test script
* Fixed Request #4053 Added STARTTLS support for PHP 5.1 and above
* Fixed Bug #3519 Net_Sieve w/ externally established sockets
* Fixed Bug #4794 drops protocol prefix, e.g. "ssl://" in referrals
* Fixed STARTTLS detection
* Allow $options to be passed to Net_Socket