/f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin, F-PROT antivirus for File Servers
6.2.3, Package name:
f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin-6.2.3, Maintainer: taca
F-PROT Antivirus for file servers is a product of FRISK Software
F-PROT Antivirus for BSD was especially developed to effectively eradicate
viruses threatening workstations running FreeBSD, NetBSD, or OpenBSD. It
provides full protection against macro viruses and other forms of malicious
software - including Trojans.
Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-03-14) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin-6.2.3
- (2012-09-14) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin-6.2.2
- (2012-06-29) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin-6.2.1
- (2011-09-25) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin-6.1.0
- (2009-09-23) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version fp-NetBSD-x86_64-fs-6.0.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-23 15:36:21 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Add SHA512 checksum data.
| 2013-03-14 17:35:33 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.3.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.3
* Fixed a problem with multiple connections in fpscand.
* Startup scripts have been tuned and improved.
* fpscand now overrides the loglevel when run in foreground mode, forces
it to 7 (DEBUG).
* scan-mail.pl had trouble with multiple instances and temporary file cleanup,
this had been fixed.
* The installer now has the wrapper script option for fpscan as default.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-09-14 17:50:27 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus to 6.2.2.
Quote from release announce:
The only changes in this version are licensing information updates in the
| 2012-06-29 16:49:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.1.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.1
Compatibility for older Linux distros improved (glibc 2.3 for 32 bit version and \
glibc 2.4 for 64 bit version)
Compatibility for older Solaris/SunOS version improved (both 32 and 64 bit \
versions are compatible with solaris 8 now)
64 bit FreeBSD now supported
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.0
Scan engine upgraded from 4.6.2 to 4.6.5 with improved detection rates and fewer \
Multiple issues with the mail scanners have been fixed.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.1.1
fpupdate fix to prevent crash on certain 64 bit Linux systems.
| 2011-09-25 16:13:49 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus 6.1.0:
* Now binary of F-PROT Antivirus are built on NetBSD 4, previously it 2.
And it works on not only i386 but also amd64 netbsd32 compat.
* Scan engine upgraded from 4.5.1 to 4.6.2 with improved detection rates and
fewer false positives.
* Fixes and clarification in documentatioon.
* New switches introduced in fpscan.
* Bugfix in fpscand resolves some rare issues on OpenBSD.
* Bugfix in fpupdate resolves compatibility issues on some Linux distros.
* Bugfix in fp-milter resolves issues on BSDs.
* Bugfix in fp.so resolves some issues on multiple platforms.
* Bugfix on fpupdate for AIX resolves an rare issue.
* Minor fixes to scan-mail.pl to improve filehandling.
* Minor improvements in the installer.
* Startup scripts improved for several platforms.
| 2009-09-22 19:40:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Importing F-PROT Antivirus for fileservers.
F-PROT Antivirus is commercial product of FRISK Software International Inc.