/f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin, F-PROT antivirus for Mail Servers
6.2.3nb2, Package name:
f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb2, Maintainer: taca
F-PROT Antivirus for mail servers is a product of FRISK Software
F-PROT Antivirus for BSD was especially developed to effectively eradicate
viruses threatening workstations running FreeBSD, NetBSD, or OpenBSD. It
provides full protection against macro viruses and other forms of malicious
software - including Trojans.
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-07-12) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb1
- (2013-03-14) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.2nb1
- (2012-09-14) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.2
- (2012-06-29) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-07-12 12:45:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (181) | |
Bump PKGREVISION of all packages which create users, to pick up change of
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-08 13:17:26 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (109) |
Remove "Trailing empty lines." and/or "Trailing white-space."
| 2013-03-14 17:35:33 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.3.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.3
* Fixed a problem with multiple connections in fpscand.
* Startup scripts have been tuned and improved.
* fpscand now overrides the loglevel when run in foreground mode, forces
it to 7 (DEBUG).
* scan-mail.pl had trouble with multiple instances and temporary file cleanup,
this had been fixed.
* The installer now has the wrapper script option for fpscan as default.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-09-14 17:50:27 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus to 6.2.2.
Quote from release announce:
The only changes in this version are licensing information updates in the
| 2012-06-29 16:49:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.1.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.1
Compatibility for older Linux distros improved (glibc 2.3 for 32 bit version and \
glibc 2.4 for 64 bit version)
Compatibility for older Solaris/SunOS version improved (both 32 and 64 bit \
versions are compatible with solaris 8 now)
64 bit FreeBSD now supported
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.0
Scan engine upgraded from 4.6.2 to 4.6.5 with improved detection rates and fewer \
Multiple issues with the mail scanners have been fixed.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.1.1
fpupdate fix to prevent crash on certain 64 bit Linux systems.