/f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin, F-PROT antivirus for Mail Servers
6.2.3nb5, Package name:
f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb5, Maintainer: taca
F-PROT Antivirus for mail servers is a product of FRISK Software
F-PROT Antivirus for BSD was especially developed to effectively eradicate
viruses threatening workstations running FreeBSD, NetBSD, or OpenBSD. It
provides full protection against macro viruses and other forms of malicious
software - including Trojans.
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb5
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb3
- (2013-07-12) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3nb1
- (2013-03-14) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-07-12 12:45:05 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (181) | |
Bump PKGREVISION of all packages which create users, to pick up change of
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-04-08 13:17:26 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (109) |
Remove "Trailing empty lines." and/or "Trailing white-space."
| 2013-03-14 17:35:33 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.3.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.3
* Fixed a problem with multiple connections in fpscand.
* Startup scripts have been tuned and improved.
* fpscand now overrides the loglevel when run in foreground mode, forces
it to 7 (DEBUG).
* scan-mail.pl had trouble with multiple instances and temporary file cleanup,
this had been fixed.
* The installer now has the wrapper script option for fpscan as default.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.