/f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin, F-PROT antivirus for Mail Servers
6.2.3, Package name:
f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3, Maintainer: taca
F-PROT Antivirus for mail servers is a product of FRISK Software
F-PROT Antivirus for BSD was especially developed to effectively eradicate
viruses threatening workstations running FreeBSD, NetBSD, or OpenBSD. It
provides full protection against macro viruses and other forms of malicious
software - including Trojans.
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-03-14) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.2nb1
- (2012-09-14) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.2
- (2012-06-29) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.2.1
- (2011-09-25) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-6.1.0
- (2010-06-17) Updated to version: f-prot-antivirus6-ms-bin-126.96.36.199
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-04-08 13:17:26 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (109) |
Remove "Trailing empty lines." and/or "Trailing white-space."
| 2013-03-14 17:35:33 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.3.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.3
* Fixed a problem with multiple connections in fpscand.
* Startup scripts have been tuned and improved.
* fpscand now overrides the loglevel when run in foreground mode, forces
it to 7 (DEBUG).
* scan-mail.pl had trouble with multiple instances and temporary file cleanup,
this had been fixed.
* The installer now has the wrapper script option for fpscan as default.
| 2012-10-23 20:17:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.
| 2012-09-14 17:50:27 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus to 6.2.2.
Quote from release announce:
The only changes in this version are licensing information updates in the
| 2012-06-29 16:49:38 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus packages to 6.2.1.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.1
Compatibility for older Linux distros improved (glibc 2.3 for 32 bit version and \
glibc 2.4 for 64 bit version)
Compatibility for older Solaris/SunOS version improved (both 32 and 64 bit \
versions are compatible with solaris 8 now)
64 bit FreeBSD now supported
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.2.0
Scan engine upgraded from 4.6.2 to 4.6.5 with improved detection rates and fewer \
Multiple issues with the mail scanners have been fixed.
F-PROT Antivirus for Unix, version 6.1.1
fpupdate fix to prevent crash on certain 64 bit Linux systems.
| 2011-09-25 16:13:49 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus 6.1.0:
* Now binary of F-PROT Antivirus are built on NetBSD 4, previously it 2.
And it works on not only i386 but also amd64 netbsd32 compat.
* Scan engine upgraded from 4.5.1 to 4.6.2 with improved detection rates and
fewer false positives.
* Fixes and clarification in documentatioon.
* New switches introduced in fpscan.
* Bugfix in fpscand resolves some rare issues on OpenBSD.
* Bugfix in fpupdate resolves compatibility issues on some Linux distros.
* Bugfix in fp-milter resolves issues on BSDs.
* Bugfix in fp.so resolves some issues on multiple platforms.
* Bugfix on fpupdate for AIX resolves an rare issue.
* Minor fixes to scan-mail.pl to improve filehandling.
* Minor improvements in the installer.
* Startup scripts improved for several platforms.
| 2010-06-17 00:27:04 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update F-PROT Antivirus to 188.8.131.52.
* Fix PKGNAME to really intended to.
* Some permission problem with using scan-mail.pl
6.0.3 (Initially NetBSD only):
- Scanning inside NSIS (Nullsoft) installer files
- Generic IFRAME exploit detection
- Numerous additions to the Eldorado heuristic engine, making it
significantly more powerful than before - Scanning of 7-Zip, ACE
- List of detected malware now includes Eldorado heuristic detections
- Much faster initial loading of ANTIVIR.DEF
- Scan engine updated