/gpgme, GnuPG Made Easy
1.6.0nb1, Package name:
gpgme-1.6.0nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GnuPG Made Easy (GPGME) is a library designed to make access to GnuPG
easier for applications. It provides a High-Level Crypto API for
encryption, decryption, signing, signature verification and key
Required to run:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: gpgme-1.6.0nb1
- (2015-08-27) Updated to version: gpgme-1.6.0
- (2015-07-06) Updated to version: gpgme-1.5.5
- (2014-09-04) Updated to version: gpgme-1.5.1
- (2014-08-22) Updated to version: gpgme-1.4.4
- (2013-05-03) Updated to version: gpgme-1.4.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-25 13:58:02 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove mk/find-prefix.mk usage from the security category.
The find-prefix infrastructure was required in a pkgviews world where
packages installed from pkgsrc could have different installation
prefixes, and this was a way for a dependency prefix to be determined.
Now that pkgviews has been removed there is no longer any need for the
overhead of this infrastructure. Instead we use BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg
for dependencies pulled in via buildlink, or LOCALBASE/PREFIX where the
dependency is coming from pkgsrc.
Provides a reasonable performance win due to the reduction of `pkg_info
-qp` calls, some of which were redundant anyway as they were duplicating
the same information provided by BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg.
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-31 19:18:33 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2015-10-31 19:17:11 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
match options.mk options and simplify a bit
| 2015-10-31 18:46:12 by Richard PALO | Files touched by this commit (1) |
add depends for appropriate gnupg according to options selected
ok tnn@ re: options.mk v 1.3
| 2015-10-22 21:18:34 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add an option to toggle gnupg21 since people for unknown reasons still
want 2.0 to be the default, despite not supporting the latest crypto.
| 2015-09-25 01:33:08 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
* Do not abuse buildlink3.
* Use GnuPG 2.0 explicitly.
| 2015-08-27 05:39:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.5.5 to 1.6.0
Noteworthy changes in version 1.6.0 (2015-08-26) [C25/A14/R0]
* Added gpgme_set_offline to do a key listinging w/o requiring CRL.
* Added gpgme_set_status_cb to allow a user to see some status
* Added an export mode for secret keys.
* More precise error codes are returned if GnuPG >= 2.1.8 is used.
* The passphrase handler for the loopback mode has been improved and may
also be used with genkey.
* [w32] The standard GnuPG 2.1 install directory is now seached for
gpgconf.exe before a registry specified directory and the Gpg4win
* [w32] gpgme-w32spawn.exe will now only be searched in the gpgme DLL
* Interface changes relative to the 1.5.1 release: