/py-m2crypto, Crypto and SSL toolkit for Python
0.25.1, Package name:
py27-m2crypto-0.25.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
M2Crypto comes with the following:
- **DH**, **RSA**, **DSA**, **symmetric ciphers** including **AES**,
**message digests**, **HMACs**.
- **SSL functionality** to implement clients and servers.
- **Example SSL client and server programs**, which are variously
**threading**, **forking** or based on **non-blocking socket IO**.
- **HTTPS** extensions to Python's HTTP functionality.
- Unforgeable HMAC'ing **AuthCookies** for **web session management**.
- **XML-RPC over SSL**.
- **S/MIME v2**.
- **FTP/TLS** client and server.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-21) Updated to version: py27-m2crypto-0.25.1
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: py27-m2crypto-0.22.3nb1
- (2014-06-02) Updated to version: py27-m2crypto-0.22.3
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: py27-m2crypto-0.21.1nb3
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: py27-m2crypto-0.21.1nb2
- (2012-10-05) Updated to version: py27-m2crypto-0.21.1nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-19 19:54:39 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (5) |
- More cleanups, removal of obsolete stuff, and moves towards py3k
- Add support for EC.get_builtin_curves() and use it for testing.
- Enable AES CTR mode
- Bundle-in six module v. 1.10.0
- add rand_file_name and rand_status
- remove all LHASH fiddling
- Extend Travis and GitLab CI configuration to test also py3k (with
allowed_failures) and CentOS6 (on GitLab CI).
- Add CONTRIBUTORS.rst. Thank you!
- Add PEP-484 type hints in comments to all Python files (except for
- Use context managers for file handling wherever possible instead of
leaking open file descriptors.
- Improve defaults handling for SSL_CTX_new().
- Fix PGP tests to actually run
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-12-01 15:51:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove obsolete comment.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-04 02:18:12 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (434) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for security category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package f-prot-antivirus6-fs-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-fs-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package f-prot-antivirus6-ws-bin: missing distfile fp-NetBSD.x86.32-ws-6.2.3.tar.gz
Package libidea: missing distfile libidea-0.8.2b.tar.gz
Package openssh: missing distfile openssh-7.1p1-hpn-20150822.diff.bz2
Package uvscan: missing distfile vlp4510e.tar.Z
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.