/libxslt, XSLT parser library from the GNOME project
1.1.28nb3, Package name:
libxslt-1.1.28nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Libxslt is the XSLT C library developed for the Gnome project. XSLT itself is
an XML language to define transformation for XML. Libxslt is based on libxml2
the XML C library developed for the Gnome project. It also implements most of
the EXSLT set of extensions functions and some of Saxon's evaluate and
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: libxslt-1.1.28nb3
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: libxslt-1.1.28nb2
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: libxslt-1.1.28nb1
- (2012-11-27) Updated to version: libxslt-1.1.28
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: libxslt-1.1.27nb1
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: libxslt-1.1.27
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-12-15 12:46:36 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (23) |
The "rename" rule is a published synonym for the "opt" \
transform rule, however
only the latter is supported by cwrappers. Change them all to "opt" \
consistency and to gain compatibility with cwrappers.
| 2014-10-09 16:07:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1163) |
Remove pkgviews: don't set PKG_INSTALLATION_TYPES in Makefiles.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-01-01 12:52:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (776) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for libgcrypt-1.6.0 shlib major bump.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-11-27 13:17:51 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (3) |
* Fix python build by using libxsltmod_la_CPPFLAGS instead of AM_CPPFLAGS,
* configure should be more careful with linker script,
* add gcrypt library in LIBADD, not LDFLAGS, as recommended
* Fix generate-id() to avoid generating the same ID,
* Fix crash with empty xsl:key/@match attribute,
* Crash when passing an uninitialized variable to document(),
* Add missing test docs to EXTRA_DIST,
* Fix regression: Default namespace not correctly used
* Remove xsltTransStorageAdd and xsltTransStorageRemove from symbols.xml,
* autogen.sh cleanup,
* consistent use of xslt processor,
* Add object files in tests/plugins to .gitignore,
* Fix error on bug-165 regression test,
* Remove xsltTransStorageAdd and xsltTransStorageRemove
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.