/py-cssutils, Cascading Style Sheets parser and library for Python
1.0.2, Package name:
py27-cssutils-1.0.2, Maintainer: rhialto
A Python package to parse and build CSS Cascading Style Sheets.
Querying a parsed stylesheet on a given document or element is planned for a
future release, for now see the example examples/style.py.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-15) Updated to version: py27-cssutils-1.0.2
- (2014-04-12) Updated to version: py27-cssutils-1.0
- (2013-07-28) Updated to version: py27-cssutils-0.9.10
- (2012-05-05) Updated to version: py27-cssutils-0.9.9
- (2012-04-10) Updated to version: py27-cssutils-0.9.7
- (2011-05-01) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version py26-cssutils-0.9.7 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-14 15:06:49 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update textproc/py-cssutils to 1.0.2
- Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of REPLACE_INTERPRETER (no functional changes
- Use ALTERNATIVE and instruct PLIST and Makefile post-install target
accordingly to permit coexistence of multi-pkgs py-cssutils
- FIXED issue #61: Nesting of `@media` rules
- FIXED issue #51 and #56: Slow font-family regex
- FIXED issue #68: failing tests on Python 3
- FIXED issue #69: our DOM implementation now delegates unsupported methods
- FIXED issue #72: importing now faster since regexes are no longer pre-cached \
on import time
- Fixed Python 3.5 compatibility
| 2016-06-08 19:43:49 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (356) |
Switch to MASTER_SITES_PYPI.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-04-11 20:10:11 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.0. Changes not found.
| 2013-07-28 19:26:08 by Klaus Klein | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update py-cssutils to 0.9.10.
cssutils.googlecode.com is gone, keep pypi.
* BUGFIX: False HASH color values like #xyz were not being handled
properly (thanks to Teruaki Koizumi)
* Fixed issue #23: Tests do work properly in newer Python (>2.7.1?)
version now, old versions will report error. Before this was the
other way round but this makes more sense probably
* Fixed issue #24: rgba color values did not validate properly
* (Jason R. Coombs) Fixed issue #25: Cssutils installs “tests” package
* Fixed issue #27: Small magnitude float values serialized incorrectly
* Fixed issue #28: Standalone semicolons in CSSStyleDeclaration is
now simply stripped and does not remove directly following property
* REGRESSION: Valid profiles reported by validation may not be right
but as these hardly say anything in the real world anyway the
advancements in the following bugfixes are probably worth this.
Profiles.validateWithProfile currently not working but should be
hardly used anyway. As a workaround remove all profiles and add
just the ones you want to use for your application
* BUGFIX: Profiles have been updated. Multiple profiles can be added
via addProfiles and this is preferred to adding separate profiles
with addProfile. Profiles do check for updated macros now so that
e.g. CSS3 Colors defined in a different profile are valid for all
properties defined before. This may lead to a reset of all properties
and so may be an extremely expensive operation.
* BUGFIX: font-family names in profile CSS3_FONTS seem to have been
defined wrongly. Family names containing spaces are valid now, even
* BUGFIX: for Python 2.5 compatibility (thanks @Jason)
* IMPROVEMENT: Added all X11 color names and corresponding RGBA values
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-04 00:14:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Update for python25 removal.
| 2012-05-05 23:47:22 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Doesn't work with python25. (uses byte-string literals, needs >= 26)