/py-html2text, Convert HTML into easy-to-read plain ASCII text
2014.9.25, Package name:
py27-html2text-2014.9.25, Maintainer: schmonz
html2text is a Python script that convers a page of HTML into clean,
easy-to-read plain ASCII text. Better yet, that ASCII also happens
to be valid Markdown (a text-to-HTML format).
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-10-05) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.9.25
- (2014-09-12) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.9.8
- (2014-09-08) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.9.7
- (2014-07-04) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.7.3
- (2014-04-20) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.4.5
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: py27-html2text-3.200.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-10-05 16:42:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.9.25:
2014.9.25 - 2014-09-25
* Feature #29, #27: Add simple table support with bypass option.
* Fix #20: Replace project website with: http://alir3z4.github.io/html2text/ .
| 2014-09-12 15:52:20 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Replace Python interpreter in __init__.py to squelch pkgsrc warning.
Seems unlikely to matter much in practice; ride recent version bump.
| 2014-09-12 08:04:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.9.8:
2014.9.8 - 2014-09-08
* Fix #28: missing ``html2text`` package in installation.
| 2014-09-07 22:25:03 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.9.7:
2014.9.7 - 2014-09-07
* Fix ``unicode``/``type`` error in memory leak unit-test.
* Feature #16: Remove ``install_deps.py``.
* Feature #17: Add status badges via pypin.
* Feature #18: Add ``Python`` ``3.4`` to travis config file.
* Feature #19: Bring ``html2text`` to a separate module and take out the \
* Feature #21: Remove meta vars from ``html2text.py`` file header.
* Fix: Fix TypeError when parsing tags like <img src='foo' alt>. Fixed in #25.
| 2014-07-04 15:01:12 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.7.3. From the changelog:
* Fix #8: Remove ``How to do a release`` section from README.md.
* Fix #11: Include test directory markdown, html files.
* Fix memory leak in using ``handle`` while keeping the old instance
| 2014-04-20 03:44:54 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 2014.4.5 (new upstream and versioning). From the git log:
* Make html2text.py compatible with python 3.*.
* PEP8ize the script.
* Switch tests to unittest (w/generated test cases).
* Remove .editorconfig.
* Remove deprecated function has_key.
* Handle invalid literals for start attribute.
* Add bodywidth parameter instead of module-wide BODY_WIDTH.
| 2014-04-18 15:00:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Use a better homepage.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.