/py-html2text, Convert HTML into easy-to-read plain ASCII text
2015.4.14, Package name:
py27-html2text-2015.4.14, Maintainer: schmonz
html2text is a Python script that convers a page of HTML into clean,
easy-to-read plain ASCII text. Better yet, that ASCII also happens
to be valid Markdown (a text-to-HTML format).
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-18) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2015.4.14
- (2015-03-09) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2015.2.18
- (2015-01-12) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.12.29
- (2014-12-30) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.12.24
- (2014-12-08) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.12.5
- (2014-10-05) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.9.25
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-04-18 16:08:54 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2015.4.14. From the changelog:
* Feature #56: Treat '-' file parameter as stdin.
* Feature #57: Retain escaping of html except within code or pre tags.
* Feature #59: Write image tags with height and width attrs as raw
html to retain dimensions
| 2015-03-09 09:08:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2015.2.18:
* Fix #38: Anchor tags with empty text or with `<img>` tags inside are no \
| 2015-01-11 22:20:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2014.12.29:
* Feature #51: Add single line break option.
This feature is useful for ensuring that lots of extra line breaks do not
end up in the resulting Markdown file in situations like Evernote .enex
exports. Note that this only works properly if ``body-width`` is set
| 2014-12-30 15:41:41 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2014.12.24:
* Feature #49: Added a images_to_alt option to discard images and keep only \
* Feature #50: Protect links, surrounding them with angle brackets to avoid \
* Feature: Add ``setup.cfg`` file.
| 2014-12-07 18:27:25 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.12.5:
* Feature: Update `README.md` with usage examples.
* Fix #35: Remove `py_modules` from `setup.py`.
* Fix #36: Excludes tests from being installed as a separate module.
* Fix #37: Don't hardcode the path to the installed binary.
* Fix: Readme typo in running cli.
* Feature #40: Extract cli part to ``cli`` module.
* Feature #42: Bring python version compatibility to ``compat.py`` module.
* Feature #41: Extract utility/helper methods to ``utils`` module.
* Fix #45: Does not accept standard input when running under Python 3.
* Feature: Clean up ``ChangeLog.rst`` for version and date numbers.
| 2014-10-05 16:42:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.9.25:
2014.9.25 - 2014-09-25
* Feature #29, #27: Add simple table support with bypass option.
* Fix #20: Replace project website with: http://alir3z4.github.io/html2text/ .
| 2014-09-12 15:52:20 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Replace Python interpreter in __init__.py to squelch pkgsrc warning.
Seems unlikely to matter much in practice; ride recent version bump.
| 2014-09-12 08:04:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.9.8:
2014.9.8 - 2014-09-08
* Fix #28: missing ``html2text`` package in installation.