/py-html2text, Convert HTML into easy-to-read plain ASCII text
3.200.3, Package name:
py27-html2text-3.200.3, Maintainer: schmonz
html2text is a Python script that convers a page of HTML into clean,
easy-to-read plain ASCII text. Better yet, that ASCII also happens
to be valid Markdown (a text-to-HTML format).
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: py27-html2text-3.200.3
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: py27-html2text-3.02nb1
- (2011-06-09) Updated to version: py26-html2text-3.02
- (2010-09-19) Updated to version: py26-html2text-2.39
- (2010-08-07) Updated to version: py26-html2text-2.38
- (2010-01-20) Updated to version: py25-html2text-2.37
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2013-06-06 03:52:01 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 3.200.3. No changelog provided. Summarized highlights
from the git log:
* allow module to be imported
* set UTF-8 as default encoding
* better handling of Google Docs HTML
* better handling of more edge-case inputs
* nitpicky bugfixes to whitespace, emphasis, etc.
* new config options
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-04 02:22:01 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (34) |
Bump revision for packages with changed CONFLICTS (PYTHON_SELF_CONFLICT)
| 2012-10-04 01:40:39 by Aleksey Cheusov | Files touched by this commit (35) |
CONFLICTS between python modules
| 2011-12-03 01:02:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (28) |
Tag the 28 locations that result in a Python 3.1 package as supporting so.
Remove it from the default list for the rest.
| 2011-06-12 13:59:20 by Eric Schnoebelen | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Update with a working MASTER_SITES, and to FETCH_USING curl,
since ftp does not handle https: URLs.
| 2011-06-09 08:21:38 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 3.02. From the changelog:
* Use optparse for parsing and checking arguments
* Encode all output as UTF-8
* Accept optional encoding for local file or URL
* Use chardet for guessing local file character sets
* Fix double-newlines inside code blocks
* Fix bug with unknown entities
* Add forward compatibility with Python3
* Update from sgmllib to HTMLParser so that valid XHTML doesn't fail