/py-html2text, Convert HTML into easy-to-read plain ASCII text
2015.11.4, Package name:
py27-html2text-2015.11.4, Maintainer: schmonz
html2text is a Python script that convers a page of HTML into clean,
easy-to-read plain ASCII text. Better yet, that ASCII also happens
to be valid Markdown (a text-to-HTML format).
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-13) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2015.11.4
- (2015-07-15) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2015.6.21
- (2015-04-18) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2015.4.14
- (2015-03-09) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2015.2.18
- (2015-01-12) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.12.29
- (2014-12-30) Updated to version: py27-html2text-2014.12.24
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-13 16:48:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2015.11.4:
* Fix #38: Long links wrapping controlled by `--no-wrap-links`.
* Note: `--no-wrap-links` implies `--reference-links`
* Feature #83: Add callback-on-tag.
* Fix #87: Decode errors can be handled via command line.
* Feature #95: Docs, decode errors spelling mistake.
* Fix #84: Make bodywidth kwarg overridable using config.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-15 00:02:53 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2015.6.21:
* Fix #31: HTML entities stay inside link.
* Fix #71: Coverage detects command line tests.
* Fix #39: Documentation update.
* Fix #61: Functionality added for optional use of automatic links.
* Feature #80: ``title`` attribute is preserved in both inline and reference links.
* Feature #82: More command line options. See docs.
* Feature #76: Making ``pre`` blocks clearer for further automatic formatting.
* Fix #71: Coverage detects tests carried out in ``subprocesses``
* Fix #24: ``3.200.3`` vs ``2014.7.3`` output quirks.
* Fix #61. Malformed links in markdown output.
* Feature #62: Automatic version number.
* Fix #63: Nested code, anchor bug.
* Fix #64: Proper handling of anchors with content that starts with tags.
* Feature #67: Documentation all over the module.
* Feature #70: Adding tests for the module.
* Fix #73: Typo in config documentation.
| 2015-04-18 16:08:54 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2015.4.14. From the changelog:
* Feature #56: Treat '-' file parameter as stdin.
* Feature #57: Retain escaping of html except within code or pre tags.
* Feature #59: Write image tags with height and width attrs as raw
html to retain dimensions
| 2015-03-09 09:08:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2015.2.18:
* Fix #38: Anchor tags with empty text or with `<img>` tags inside are no \
| 2015-01-11 22:20:22 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2014.12.29:
* Feature #51: Add single line break option.
This feature is useful for ensuring that lots of extra line breaks do not
end up in the resulting Markdown file in situations like Evernote .enex
exports. Note that this only works properly if ``body-width`` is set
| 2014-12-30 15:41:41 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 2014.12.24:
* Feature #49: Added a images_to_alt option to discard images and keep only \
* Feature #50: Protect links, surrounding them with angle brackets to avoid \
* Feature: Add ``setup.cfg`` file.
| 2014-12-07 18:27:25 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 2014.12.5:
* Feature: Update `README.md` with usage examples.
* Fix #35: Remove `py_modules` from `setup.py`.
* Fix #36: Excludes tests from being installed as a separate module.
* Fix #37: Don't hardcode the path to the installed binary.
* Fix: Readme typo in running cli.
* Feature #40: Extract cli part to ``cli`` module.
* Feature #42: Bring python version compatibility to ``compat.py`` module.
* Feature #41: Extract utility/helper methods to ``utils`` module.
* Fix #45: Does not accept standard input when running under Python 3.
* Feature: Clean up ``ChangeLog.rst`` for version and date numbers.