/ruby-builder, Programatic generation of XML markup in Ruby
3.1.4, Package name:
ruby22-builder-3.1.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Builder provide a simple way programmatically create XML markup and
data structures within Ruby.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-21) Updated to version: ruby22-builder-3.1.4
- (2015-11-04) Updated to version: ruby200-builder-3.0.4
- (2012-12-17) Updated to version: ruby193-builder-3.0.4
- (2012-11-12) Updated to version: ruby193-builder-3.0.0
- (2010-12-04) Updated to version: ruby18-builder-3.0.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-19 03:09:04 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-builder to 3.1.4
* Included the to_xs arity patch needed for weird Rails compatibility
* Escaping newlines in attributes now.
* Allow method caching
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-12-17 14:40:00 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-builder to 3.0.4, latest version of 3.0.x.
Exact changes are unknown.
| 2011-03-27 15:08:20 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix build problem with ruby18's rdoc.
| 2010-12-04 05:25:37 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
ruby-builder package to 3.0.0.
Changes after 2.2.0 are unknown.
= Change Log
== Version 2.2.0
* Applied patch from Thijs van der Vossen to allow UTF-8 encoded
output when the encoding is UTF-8 and $KCODE is UTF8.
| 2010-09-10 10:03:08 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* pdate HOMEPAGE.
* Add LICENSE.
* Ajust new ruby package's framework.
| 2009-06-14 20:17:35 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (218) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs