/ruby-tilt1, Generic interface to multiple Ruby template engines
1.4.1nb1, Package name:
ruby22-tilt1-1.4.1nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Tilt is a thin interface over a bunch of different Ruby template engines in
an attempt to make their usage as generic possible. This is useful for web
frameworks, static site generators, and other systems that support multiple
template engines but don't want to code for each of them individually.
The following features are supported for all template engines (assuming the
feature is relevant to the engine):
* Custom template evaluation scopes / bindings
* Ability to pass locals to template evaluation
* Support for passing a block to template evaluation for "yield"
* Backtraces with correct filenames and line numbers
* Template file caching and reloading
* Fast, method-based template source compilation
The primary goal is to get all of the things listed above right for all
template engines included in the distribution.
This is tilt 1.4.x for backward compatibility.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-19) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby22-tilt1-1.4.1nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)