/ruby-xmlparser, Ruby bindings to the Expat XML parsing library
0.7.3, Package name:
ruby200-xmlparser-0.7.3, Maintainer: taca
Ruby-xmlparse is a module to access to James Clark's XML Parser Toolkit
"expat" (http://www.jclark.com/xml/expat.html) from Ruby.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-12-13) Updated to version: ruby200-xmlparser-0.7.3
- (2015-11-04) Updated to version: ruby200-xmlparser-0.7.1nb1
- (2012-10-25) Updated to version: ruby193-xmlparser-0.7.1nb1
- (2011-02-21) Updated to version: ruby18-xmlparser-0.7.1nb1
- (2010-09-10) Updated to version: ruby18-xmlparser-0.7.1
- (2008-06-19) Updated to version: ruby18-xmlparser-0.6.81nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-12-13 17:57:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-xmlparser to 0.7.3.
Changes of version 0.7.3
fix PARAM_ENTITY_PARSING_* constants.
fix gemspec for Ruby 2.0.
Changes of version 0.7.2
revert once removed digest.rb.
| 2015-11-04 03:00:17 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (797) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for textproc category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package cabocha: missing distfile cabocha-0.68.tar.bz2
Package convertlit: missing distfile clit18src.zip
Package php-enchant: missing distfile php-enchant/enchant-1.1.0.tgz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-25 08:57:09 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (587) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-02-21 17:01:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (80) | |
Bump PKGREVISION due to ABI change of ruby18-base.
| 2010-09-10 10:48:31 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update textproc/ruby-xmlparser to 0.7.1.
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Add PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT.
* Ajust new ruby package's framework.
Changes of version 0.7.1
* convert the encoding of an input string automatically (Ruby 1.9.1).
Changes of version 0.7.0
* suppot Ruby 1.9.1.
* remove some experimental libraries.
* remove all example programs.
| 2009-06-14 23:36:34 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (31) |
Convert @exec/@unexec to @pkgdir or drop it.
| 2009-06-14 20:17:35 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (218) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2008-06-19 17:21:35 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (12) | |
Bump PKGREVISION of rubygem based packages which contain extention libraries.