/emacs-git, GNU editing macros (development version)
26.0.50nb20170425, Package name:
emacs26-26.0.50nb20170425, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNU Emacs is a self-documenting, customizable, extensible real-time
Users new to Emacs will be able to use basic features fairly rapidly
by studying the tutorial and using the self-documentation features.
Emacs also has an extensive interactive manual browser. It is easily
extensible since its editing commands are written in Lisp.
GNU Emacs's many special packages handle mail reading (RMail) and
sending (Mail), outline editing (Outline), compiling (Compile),
running subshells within Emacs windows (Shell), running a Lisp
read-eval-print loop (Lisp-Interaction-Mode), automated psychotherapy
(Doctor :-) and many more.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: dbus, gconf, gnutls, imagemagick, svg, x11, xaw3d, xft2, xml
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-25) Updated to version: emacs26-26.0.50nb20170425
- (2017-04-24) Updated to version: emacs26-26.0.50nb20170424
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: emacs26-26.0.50nb20170423
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: emacs26-26.0.50nb20170422
- (2017-04-21) Updated to version: emacs26-26.0.50nb20170421
- (2017-04-20) Updated to version: emacs26-26.0.50nb20170420