NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/gearmand, Gearman C Server and Library
1.0.6, Package name:
gearmand-1.0.6, Maintainer: filip
Gearman provides a generic application framework to farm out work
to other machines or processes that are better suited to do the work.
It allows you to do work in parallel, to load balance processing,
and to call functions between languages. It can be used in a variety
of applications, from high-availability web sites to the transport
of database replication events
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-18) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-11-18) Package has been reborn
- (2013-11-18) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-10-03) Updated to version: gearmand-1.0.6
- (2013-08-28) Package has been reborn
- (2013-08-28) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-02-17 13:24:56 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (16) | |
Remove gearmand, has been at devel/gearmand for a while.
| 2013-10-03 02:44:55 by Matthew Sporleder | Files touched by this commit (5) |
fix some pkglint nits
| 2013-10-03 02:37:54 by Matthew Sporleder | Files touched by this commit (6) |
upgrade to 1.0.6 and make work on netbsd
| 2013-08-07 13:45:33 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix build for the mysql option (silly mistake).
| 2013-02-21 23:25:04 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (15) | |
Update to gearmand 1.0.3. Fixes build with newer boost, plus other
1.0.3 Sun Feb 3 21:05:52 EST 2013
* Allow for a longer set of retries if port is in use when the server starts up.
* Added checking for valgrind sgcheck
* Fedora 18 fixes.
1.0.2 Mon Dec 17 07:24:42 EST 2012
* Add --expceptions to Gearmand to enable exceptions by default
* Backtraces on some types of crashes.
* Add GEARMAN_CLIENT_GENERATE_UNIQUE.
* If the unique value passed to any client function is "#" then the \
unique value will be derived by hashing the workload that is being supplied to \
* Optimize status requests so that they exit as soon as request is received.
* Fix test case results for FreeBSD.
1.0.1 Tue Nov 6 01:07:07 EST 2012
* Stable branch labeled as 1.0
* Update all build related files.
* Add a few additional platforms to the supported list.
0.41 Fri Oct 12 05:34:29 EDT 2012
* Switched from --having-debug to --enable-debug
* Fix for SQLITE, it wasn't replaying its queue on startup.
* More testing done now on durable queues.
0.39 Wed Sep 19 03:36:06 EDT 2012
* Added gearman_job_error() interface.
* gearman_client_errno() and gearman_worker_errno() now return EINVAL if client \
or worker is invalid.
0.38 Fri Sep 14 02:16:01 EDT 2012
* Updates for compiling on different platforms.
* UUID portability fixes.
0.37 Sun Sep 2 22:51:08 EDT 2012
* Fix compiler issues around older compilers. Bug 1039629.
0.36 Sat Aug 18 16:57:13 EDT 2012
* Fix issue where sqlite was not correctly being shutdown.
* Check for more warnings (and cleanup found from).
* Fix thread safety issue for uuid_generate().
0.35 Sun Aug 5 16:03:21 EDT 2012
* Critical bug fix for rare case in which initialization of pipe for a worker fails.
* Add support for MySQL specific driver to specify port.
* Fix library issue with OSX Mountain Lion.
0.34 Tue Jul 10 21:19:10 EDT 2012
* Alpha support for direct MySQL queue.
* XML option for testing under valgrind.
* gearmand now allows for a user to specify the format for the server key
* First pass support for checking status via unique value.
| 2012-09-29 02:50:33 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (158) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't or might probably not have staged installation.
| 2012-07-02 15:37:54 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (35) |
Revbump after updating boost
| 2012-05-11 14:03:12 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated gearmand to 0.33.
Changes in 0.33:
* Add --config-file option
* Additional testing for Drizzle
* Fix for OSX 10.6.8 compile issue.
Changes in 0.32:
* Fix for shutdown bug.
Changes in 0.31:
* Fixes for bugs 975591, 974712, 970828, 967859, 967463,
* Valgrind fix around epoch retry.
* Numerous issues cleaned up around bouncing server during testing.
Changes in 0.29:
* Additional Fixes for Postgres
* Additional debug calls in server via tuneable logging.
* Documentation update.
* Fixes for Ubuntu 11.10