/pam-pkcs11, PKCS #11 authentication method for PAM
0.6.8, Package name:
pam-pkcs11-0.6.8, Maintainer: gdt
This Linux-PAM login module allows a X.509 certificate based user login.
The certificate and its dedicated private key are thereby accessed by means
of an appropriate PKCS #11 module. For the verification of the users'
certificates, locally stored CA certificates as well as either online or
locally accessible CRLs are used.
Required to run:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-11-18) Package has been reborn
- (2013-11-18) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-08-28) Package has been reborn
- (2013-08-28) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-03-09) Package has been reborn
- (2013-03-09) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)