/openbox, Standards compliant, light-weight, and extensible window manager
3.6.1nb3, Package name:
openbox-3.6.1nb3, Maintainer: snj
Openbox is a standards compliant, fast, light-weight, extensible window
Openbox works with your applications, and makes your desktop easier to
manage. This is because the approach to its development was the opposite
of what seems to be the general case for window managers. Openbox was
written first to comply with standards and to work properly. Only when
that was in place did the team turn to the visual interface.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: openbox-3.6.1nb3
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: openbox-3.6.1nb2
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: openbox-3.6.1nb1
- (2016-05-19) Updated to version: openbox-3.6.1
- (2015-06-02) Updated to version: openbox-3.6
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: openbox-3.5.2nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2016-05-18 22:39:08 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update openbox to 3.6.1.
Only one change: Bump ABI version of libobrender that should have been
done in 3.6
| 2015-11-03 00:42:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for wm category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-01 19:52:38 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
update openbox to 3.6. changes:
* Added various new abilities to If action, including the <query> tag,
matching class, name, role and window type.
* Added ForEach action.
* Restore the <center> option for window placement.
* New GrowToFill action.
* Updated Portuguese and Polish translations.
* New Galician translation.
* Added strict option to ToggleShowDesktop action.
* Speed optimization in rendering code.
* New <position> tag for ShowMenu action allows placing menus other
than at the mouse cursor.
* Fix some corner cases of relative position to work correctly.
* Allow specifying multiple mousebinds in one tag as we already do
for keybinds (separated by spaces, as "W-Return M-S-F3" for example).
* Added option rebindOnMappingNotify option, on by default, which
controls if we update binds when the keyboard layout changes at runtime.
* The resize action now only considers the part of the client that is onscreen
for purposes of picking an action to perform.
* Make desktop actions non-interactive (means you can have more actions bound
to a key after them, and the dialog disappears on a timer instead of when
releasing the modifier keys).
* obxprop is now not pathologically slow when printing very long arrays.
* Fix menu accelerator underlines sometimes not showing up.
* Fix so you can click menu entries before the menuHideDelay expires if it's
a new click.
* Don't readd the X event fd to the poll set every time we reconfigure.
* Fix some specialized button bitmaps not loading from the correct files.
(toggled + pressed or hover would just be the base toggled image).
* Various small bugfixes.
| 2015-05-27 16:49:33 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Expose pango in the bl3 file; PR 49925 from Kamil Rytarowski.
| 2015-04-25 16:25:26 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (687) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories p through x.