/cgit, Fast web interface for git
1.1, Package name:
cgit-1.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
cgit is a cgi application implemented in C. It is non-forking, uses
an internal cache to speed things up. Also, it features virtual
URLs (unlike gitweb).
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-11) Updated to version: cgit-1.1
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: cgit-0.12nb1
- (2016-01-31) Updated to version: cgit-0.12
- (2014-12-01) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version cgit-0.10.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-21 17:05:52 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Don't overwrite CFLAGS/LDFLAGS. Needs libiconv.
| 2017-02-10 21:10:15 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to cgit-1.1.
* Single-child trees are now elided into single links. Instead of having to
click through depths of links, now a single link will to to the maximum
point of depth.
* Continuing our commitment to supporting kernel.org, we've adopted some of
their style changes in our CSS, now allowing for colored even/odd table rows
with a nice hover effect.
* Snapshot name prettification is now consistent, so that the 'v' prefix
stripping only occurs when it won't create any collisions. This is a slight
change of behavior, but I imagine cases of folks relying on the old broken
behavior are few and far between.
* We now use Git 2.10.2 internally, which has brought with it numerous
cleanups and a gradual shift away from 20 byte uchar arrays and toward the
newer "object_id" structure.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2016-01-31 09:47:45 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.12
== ChangeLog v0.12 ==
49 files changed, 1073 insertions(+), 2145 deletions(-)
* Uses internally Git 2.7.0.
* Show remote refs in branch switcher combobox.
* Add sample post-receive hook in /contrib.
* Add HTML escaping to filters.
* Add "enable-follow-links" option to have the log UI
behave the same way as "git log --follow", as well
as updating the diffand commit UIs.
* Errors are now cached under the dynamic-ttl setting.
* Simplified filters and converters.
* Add "enable-html-serving" to turn on serving of HTML mimetypes
from the /plain handler, to prevent against stored XSS.
* /blob no longer takes a mimetype query string parameter.
* Always honor repo.hide and repo.ignore.
* Ensure /about/ always has a trailing slash to keep other links
* Unit test stability improvements.
* Numerous internal cleanups.
* Always send HTTP headers even on error messages.
* Cleaner mimetype parsing.
* Multiple resource leaks plugged.
* Do not allow header injection.
* Fix integer/buffer overflow.
* Fix several crashes.
* Return 404 when no repositories are found.
== ChangeLog v0.11.2 ==
22 files changed, 444 insertions(+), 92 deletions(-)
* New sample filter: filters/gentoo-ldap-authentication.lua
This filter shows how you might use lualdap for real authentication.
* Uses internally Git 2.3.2
* No longer display blank links for submodules when there's no way of
resolving the submodule location.
* Numerous code quality fixes from sparse
* Take into account leading slashes when comptuing links
* Set up environment variables before making clone urls
== ChangeLog v0.11.1 ==
10 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 113 deletions(-)
* Uses internally Git 2.3.1
* Optimized commit and tag parsing
* The sample simple-authentication.lua has been hardened
* When clicking on an owner in the index, use the right query string for
* When filtering in the index, make the sorting links point to the same
filtered page of results
* Also, the same as above, but with pagination links
* F_SETLK is now used to avoid creating stale lock files
== ChangeLog v0.11.0 ==
31 files changed, 328 insertions(+), 211 deletions(-)
* "stat-only" diff type, for kernel.org, where diff's can become huge
* Show rel='vcs-git' on clone URL attributes
* Add rel-vcs microformat links to HTML <head> section
* Add "owner-filter" option, for filtering the owner column in the index
* Snapshots now have HTTP ETags, for better caching
* repo.hide and repo.ignore can now be specified for changing repository
* Rebased on Git 2.3.0
* Match more Markdown extensions
* Tooltips now show absolute time for relative date markers
* Use git's built-in ident line splitting algorithm instead
* The patch output now matches git's format
* More constification
* Documentation fixes
* Libravatar now uses HTTPS correctly
* Be sure README exists before displaying
* Remove trailing slash when .git is removed from links
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-14 14:47:44 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
wants to link with pthreads
| 2015-03-13 18:53:44 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2015-01-18 16:53:17 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (1) |
bulk build wants openssl