/ganglia-webfrontend, PHP based frontend for the Ganglia Cluster Monitor
3.7.2nb1, Package name:
ganglia-webfrontend-3.7.2nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Ganglia provides a complete real-time monitoring and execution
environment that is in use by hundreds of universities, private and
government laboratories and commercial cluster implementors around the
world. Whether you want to monitor hundreds of computers in real-time
across a university campus or around the world, ganglia is for you.
The ganglia web frontend provides access to the data collected by the
monitoring core (parallel/ganglia-monitor-core) via the web.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-12) Updated to version: ganglia-webfrontend-3.7.2nb1
- (2016-06-17) Updated to version: ganglia-webfrontend-3.7.2
- (2016-02-16) Updated to version: ganglia-webfrontend-3.7.1
- (2013-03-16) Updated to version: ganglia-webfrontend-3.1.2nb2
- (2011-09-18) Updated to version: ganglia-webfrontend-3.1.2nb1
- (2009-11-11) Updated to version: ganglia-webfrontend-3.1.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-12 08:20:52 by Maya Rashish | Files touched by this commit (16) |
pkgrevision bump for changed apache default.
bumping any package depending on a pkg with APACHE_PKG_PREFIX but without
APACHE_PKG_PREFIX in its PKGNAME.
| 2016-06-17 14:09:08 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update www/ganglia-webfrontend to 3.7.2.
- Fix for a reflected XSS issue in the metrics API
- Other minor improvements and fixes
| 2016-02-16 14:14:07 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Fix stale MESSAGE var reference, ride with previous commit
| 2016-02-16 14:05:23 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (13) | |
Update www/ganglia-webfrontend to 3.7.1.
Move config files to standard location.
Make Apache/Nginx compatible (based on mail/rouncube).
Upstream changes follow.
* Fix for auth bypass when using the authentication module
* Fix for a XSS in the view adding interface
* Update JQuery Mobile library to 1.4.5
* Cubism integration
* Ganglia Reporting
* Couple reported XSS issues have been corrected
* Performance improvements
* New clearer heatmaps
* Other minor improvements and fixes
* Required Jquery files were missing from 3.5.6 release.
* Number of fixes to address XSS (Cross Site Scripting) issues
* Enhancement to the host view if use option
"metric_groups_initially_collapsed". Clicking on metric groups
dynamically loads images instead of reloading the page
* Fixed mobile view
* Incorporate legend in the selection when doing Inspect graph
* Stacked graph fixes
* Numerous other fixes and enhancements
* Fix for stacked graphs not showing after upgrading to 3.5.1
* Inspect graph now uses AJAX calls to retrieve data which should
help in situations where users use Basic authentication
* Security advisory
* Support for same hostname being in multiple clusters
* Enable zoom to a selection in Inspect Graph
* Add Jump to Metric group drop down
* Add Timeshift functionality to graphs
* Other misc fixes and improvements
* Improvements to the live dashboard
* Fixed the aggregate graphs metric auto complete which broke in 3.4.1
* Add ability to specify critical and warning thresholds. Use in
Live Dashboard and Views.
* Minor bug fixes
* Major improvements to Inspect Graph thanks to Peter Piela - deselect
all data sources, select individual sources, change graph type from
stack to line and vice versa
* Live Dashboard - integration of Tasseo
* Metrics drop down now includes ability to select optional reports
No changelog could be found for 3.1.3-3.4.0.
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-03-16 08:21:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (45) | |
Bump PKGREVISION from default PHP version change to 5.4.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-04-14 18:25:12 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (7) |