/py-google-api-python-client, Python client library for Googles discovery based APIs
1.6.2, Package name:
py27-google-api-python-client-1.6.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is the Python client library for Google's discovery based
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-21) Updated to version: py27-google-api-python-client-1.6.2
- (2017-01-18) Updated to version: py27-google-api-python-client-1.6.1
- (2016-11-07) Updated to version: py27-google-api-python-client-1.5.5
- (2016-10-19) Updated to version: py27-google-api-python-client-1.5.4
- (2016-09-02) Updated to version: py27-google-api-python-client-1.5.3
- (2016-05-21) Updated to version: py27-google-api-python-client-1.5.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-20 11:01:37 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated py-google-api-python-client to 1.6.2.
- Fixed a bug where application default credentials would still be used even
when a developerKey was specified. (#347)
- Official support for Python 3.5 and 3.6. (#341)
| 2017-01-16 13:07:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated py-google-api-python-client to 1.6.1.
- Fixed a bug where using google-auth with scoped credentials would fail. (#328)
Release to drop support for Python 2.6 and add support for google-auth.
- Support for Python 2.6 has been dropped. (#319)
- The credentials argument to discovery.build and discovery.build_from_document
can be either oauth2client credentials or google-auth credentials. (#319)
- discovery.build and discovery.build_from_document now unambiguously use the
http argument to make all requests, including the request for the discovery
- The http and credentials arguments to discovery.build and
discovery.build_from_document are now mutually exclusive, eliminating a
buggy edge case. (#319)
- If neither http or credentials is specified to discovery.build and
discovery.build_from_document, then Application Default Credentials will
be used. The library prefers google-auth for this if it is available, but
can also use oauth2client's implementation. (#319)
- Fixed resumable upload failure when receiving a 308 response. (#312)
- Clarified the support versions of Python 3. (#316)
| 2016-11-07 12:03:11 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated py-google-api-python-client to 1.5.5.
- Allow explicit MIME type specification with media_mime_type keyword argument.
- Fix unprintable representation of BatchError with default constructor. (#165)
- Refresh all discovery docs, not just the preferred ones. (#298)
- Update minimum httplib2 dependency to >=0.9.2.
| 2016-10-19 14:58:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Updated py-google-api-python-client to 1.5.4.
- Properly handle errors when the API returns a mapping or sequence. (#289)
- Upgrade to unified uritemplate 3.0.0. (#293)
- Allow oauth2client 4.0.0, with the caveat that file-based discovery
caching is disabled.
| 2016-09-01 18:56:36 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated py-google-api-python-client to 1.5.3.
- Fixed import error with oauth2client >= 3.0.0. (#270)
- Allow using oauth2client >= 1.5.0, < 4.0.0. (#265)
- Fix project_id argument description. (#257)
- Retry chunk uploaded on rate limit exceeded errors. (#255)
- Obtain access token if necessary in BatchHttpRequest.execute(). (#232)
- Warn when running tests using HttpMock without having a cache. (#261)
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-05-21 01:44:20 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated www/py-google-api-python-client to 1.5.1
- Allow using versions of oauth2client < 2.0.0. (#197)
- Check both current and new API discovery URL. (#202)
- Retry http requests on connection errors and timeouts. (#218)
- Retry http requests on rate limit responses. (#201)
- Import guards for ssl (for Google App Engine). (#220)
- Use named loggers instead of the root logger. (#206)
- New search console example. (#212)
| 2016-03-01 03:44:32 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 1.4.2 to 1.5.0
Release to support oauth2client >= 2.0.0.
- Fix file stream recognition in Python 3 (#141)
- Fix non-resumable binary uploads in Python 3 (#147)
- Default to 'octet-stream' if mimetype detection fails (#157)
- Handle SSL errors with retries (#160)
- Fix incompatibility with oauth2client v2.0.0 (#182)