/ruby-clearsilver, Fast, powerful, language-neutral HTML template system
0.10.5nb1, Package name:
ruby193-clearsilver-0.10.5nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Clearsilver is a fast, powerful, and language-neutral HTML template
system. In both static content sites and dynamic HTML applications,
it provides a separation between presentation code and application
logic which makes working with your project easier.
This package contains the Ruby binding to clearsilver.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-10-28) Updated to version: ruby193-clearsilver-0.10.5nb1
- (2011-02-21) Updated to version: ruby18-clearsilver-0.10.5nb1
- (2008-10-06) Updated to version: ruby18-clearsilver-0.10.5
- (2008-06-19) Updated to version: ruby18-clearsilver-0.10.1nb4
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: ruby18-clearsilver-0.10.1nb3
- (2006-01-03) Updated to version: ruby18-clearsilver-0.10.1nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-02-21 17:01:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (80) | |
Bump PKGREVISION due to ABI change of ruby18-base.
| 2010-09-10 14:54:21 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
* Ajust new ruby package's framework.
* Add PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT.
| 2008-10-06 03:04:29 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (11) | |
Update clearsilver packages to 0.10.5.
- GCC printf attributes for all printf like functions for better
compiler time warnings (Nikolai Kondrashov)
- Better support for other compilers for handling CPP variable
argument macros (Raphaël HUCK)
- Fix for some symlinking/hdf_get_obj bugs (Nikolai Kondrashov)
- Performance improvements to Perl wrapper (Sergey Skvortsov)
- New url_validate Clearsilver method (Mugdha Bendre @ Google)
- Quick Hello World example for using with FastCGI (Mike Tsao @ Google)
- Updates to the Ruby wrapper (Dan Janowski)
- Updates to the Java wrapper (Joe Walnes @ Google)
- Add support to Java wrapper for hooking the file loader
- Add string.crc builtin-function
- Make it easier to write XSS free clearsilver code
- Ability to setup file load hooks for cs and hdf files
- fix for non-thread safe nerr_init call (causes java jni wrapper to
core dump when server is started under heavy load)
- python egg support (if you have the egg version of distutils
- some parser edge case fixes.
- some cleanups to cgiwrap that make it easier to use with
fastcgi. fastcgi wrapper to come in the future.
| 2008-06-19 17:19:25 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
- ruby-clearsilver switch to use vendor_dir with Ruby 1.8.7.
| 2006-02-06 00:11:50 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (4082) |
Recursive revision bump / recommended bump for gettext ABI change.
| 2006-01-03 16:07:30 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (21) | |
Bump PKGREVISION by update of ruby18-base package.
| 2006-01-03 15:25:51 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (55) | |
Stop handling DIST_SUBDIR default for Ruby based packages.
Second, update distinfo and/or stop using USE_RUBY_DIST_SUBDIR in Makefiles.