/websvn, Subversion repository web frontend
2.2.1nb2, Package name:
websvn-2.2.1nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
WebSVN offers a view onto your subversion repositories that's been designed to
reflect the Subversion methodology. You can view the log of any file or
directory and see a list of all the files changed, added or deleted in any
given revision. You can also view the differences between 2 versions of a
file so as to see exactly what was changed in a particular revision.
WebSVN offers the following features:
* Easy to use interface
* Highly customisable templating system
* Log message searching
* Colourisation of file listings
* Fast browsing thanks to internal caching feature
* Apache MultiViews support
Since it's written using PHP, WebSVN is also very portable and easy to
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-03-16) Updated to version: websvn-2.2.1nb2
- (2011-09-18) Updated to version: websvn-2.2.1nb1
- (2009-07-26) Updated to version: websvn-2.2.1
- (2008-07-13) Updated to version: websvn-1.61nb8
- (2006-10-16) Updated to version: websvn-1.61nb7
- (2006-06-03) Updated to version: websvn-1.61nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-03-16 08:21:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (45) | |
Bump PKGREVISION from default PHP version change to 5.4.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2011-09-16 07:46:27 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (29) | |
Bump PKGREVISION from PHP_VERSION_DEFAULT changes.
| 2011-06-07 13:28:14 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
| 2009-07-25 22:14:42 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
make print-PLIST turned "applescript" into \
Needless to say this fails on Debian.
| 2009-07-25 21:33:46 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (10) | |
Update to 2.2.1. From the changelog:
* Fixed downloading tar-gz-archives when using gz-extension
* Improved output when svn-command could not be executed correctly
* Added config option to use full alphabetic order (independent of
folder or file type)
* Fixed multiple links and minor issues
* Fixed issues: 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 219, 222, 223, 224,
225, 227, 228, 229, 230, 231, 232, 234, 237, 238
* Fixed revision handling to use PEG revision instead of OPERATIVE revision
* This fixes many (but not all) cases when working with
* Removed dependencies to external command
* Added PEAR Archive_Tar
* Added PEAR Text_Diff
* Added usage of gz extension if available
* Added usage of PHP touch function
* Improved scalability of parent path handling
* Added support for upcoming PHP 5.3
* Added separate customizable extension mapping for GeSHi
* Added possiblity to ignore whitespace on compare and diff
* Added support for aliases in access file and handle continuation
* Added config option to set custom config path
* Added config option to exclude specific paths from the set of
repositories added by parentPath
* Added config option to add a subpath of a repository to the list
* Added config option to switch between showing age and date in log
and listing view (the other is displayed in the title attribute)
* Added auto detection of Windows
* Added message when config file does not exist
* Added new logo and favicon
* Fixed some broken links when navigating through a repository
* Fixed created archive to be identical (for the same revision)
across multiple request
* This works under Linux with any PHP version and under Windows with PHP 5.3
* Fixed parsing of access file to support usernames containing equal characters
* Updated translations
* Fixed: Several security fixed
* Added: Added GeSHi for code highlighting.
* Added: New languages.
* Changed: Separated modified files and directory listing.
* Changed: Updated used libraries.
FIX: XSS vulnarabilities (Issue 179)
FIX: Hide modified files in revision view based on authentication.
FIX: Numerous other security problems.
NEW: Added translations: hungarian, indonesian, slovak, uzbek.
CHANGED: Some code cleanup.
* Changed: many cleanups and optimisations.
* Added: more documentation for *.php files.
* Removed: extraneous bits.
* Changed: line endings now use UNIX-style across the board.
NEW: New default template theme offered by Erik Pöhler
NEW: Template files may now be specified on a per repository basis
NEW: Add RSS 'alternate' <link> elements to the HTML headers in
directory listings. This lets you, for example, easily create a
'live bookmark' in Firefox to monitor commits to a particular SVN path.
NEW: Russian translation.
CHANGE: Bugtraq handling has been updated to account for the latest spec.
FIX: Syntax highlighting across lines has been fixed (Issue 85)
NEW: RSS feed can now list changed files
NEW: Templates can now show an open folder icon
NEW: Polish translation
NEW: Dutch translation
CHANGE: Window is scrolled to appropriate location when opening a new directory
FIX: Allow repository names containing '/'
FIX: Fixed sloppy HTML in diff templates
FIX: Fix problems with the diff output
FIX: Repositories on Windows network shares can now be accessed.
FIX: Accented characters weren't shown correctly in the directory comparison
FIX: Remove error when only one revision was available
* Use a more typical PKG_SYSCONFDIR.
* Don't depend on Apache PHP module; this runs anywhere PHP does.
| 2009-06-15 00:00:42 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (316) |
Convert @exec/@unexec to @pkgdir or drop it.