/gtk3, GIMP Toolkit v3 - libraries for building X11 user interfaces
3.12.2, Package name:
gtk3+-3.12.2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GTK+ is a multi-platform toolkit for creating graphical user
interfaces. Offering a complete set of widgets, GTK+ is suitable for
projects ranging from small one-off tools to complete application
GTK+ has been designed from the ground up to support a range of
languages, not only C/C++. Using GTK+ from languages such as Perl and
Python (especially in combination with the Glade GUI builder) provides
an effective method of rapid application development.
This package contains GTK+ 3.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: gtk3-atk-bridge, x11
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-09-08) Updated to version: gtk3+-3.12.2
- (2014-06-18) Updated to version: gtk3+-3.10.7nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: gtk3+-3.10.7nb3
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: gtk3+-3.10.7nb2
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: gtk3+-3.10.7nb1
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: gtk3+-3.10.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-09-08 15:18:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Add another comment.
| 2014-09-08 15:10:35 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add back BUILDLINK_API_DEPENDS.Xft2+= Xft2>=2.1.2nb2 for old
| 2014-09-08 14:06:48 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Add comments to patches.
| 2014-09-08 13:51:30 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
buildlink3.mk should not set API depends. The package already
pulls in those versions if needed.
| 2014-09-08 13:19:47 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update gtk3 to 3.12.2
Highlights from changes:
* GtkPopover: A new widget that is can be used for transient
views, as an alternative to menus or dialogs.
- GtkMenuButton can use popovers instead of menus
* Client-side decorations:
- Make F10 move focus to the header bar
- Make header bars draggable on touch systems
- Make shadows unclickable
* Printing: Google cloud print support
* GtkActionBar is a new widget that is meant to be used
for actions at the bottom of a window.
* GtkAppChooserDialog has been redesigned
* GtkBox can now place a widget centered, regardless of
the sizes of children on either side, similar to GtkHeaderBar.
- Dialogs have been modernized, can use a header bar now
- Built-in dialogs react to a setting, gtk-dialogs-use-header
for this, dialogs derived from GtkDialog: default to no headerbar
- GtkAssistant also respects the setting
* OS X:
- Better menu integration. Items such as 'Hide', 'Hide Others'
and 'Show All' are now handled specially
- GTK+ provides a default application menu now
- GTK+ now uses RGBA visuals by default
- Notebook tabs now support a prelight state
- Reorderable notebook tabs can be themed differently
* GtkActionBar: A new container, which has a centered
child like GtkHeaderBar. It can be used in places
where header bar theming is not suitable
* GtkAppChooser: The online support has been simplified
* GtkHeaderBar button theming has been changed to be
more flexible. There is now a gtk-decoraton-layout
setting and a decoration-layout property.
- Links in labels are now accessible
- Model-based menus are accessible
- Accessible roles of several widgets have been fixed
- GtkColorChooser accessibility is improved
* Theming: The Raleigh theme has been updated for
several new features, including client-side decorations
* Model-based menus now support a hidden-when attribute
on items that allows them to be hidden on various
* New notebook tab styling: GtkNotebook now offers a way
for themes to opt out of the tab rendering, with the
'has-tab-gap' style property. The Adwaita theme is using
this to achieve a more modern tab appearance.
* GtkFlowBox: A container that its children in a reflowing
grid, which can be oriented horizontally or vertically.
It is similar to GtkListBox in that the children can
be sorted and filtered, and by requiring a dedicated child
widget type, GtkFlowBoxChild. It is similar to GtkTreeView
in that is supports a full set of selection modes, including
* GtkStack: children can now indicate that they require
attention by setting the needs-attention child property.
* Broadway now requires binary array buffers and modern WebSocket
* Autoscrolling in range widgets has been improved to work more
reliably in maximized windows.
* GtkSpinner has been changed to render in in a limited set of
* GtkApplication now stores and handles accelerators for GActions
* GtkIconTheme now falls back to the gnome icontheme to fix
problems with the availability of symbolic icons in other
* GTK+ respects the deprecated gtk-button-images and gtk-menu-images
For full details see:
| 2014-07-19 22:32:16 by Richard PALO | Files touched by this commit (1) |
fix CONFIG_SHELL for bash to correctly use TOOLS_PATH
| 2014-06-18 11:28:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (40) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for cups -> cups15 change.
| 2014-06-18 11:26:12 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (46) |
Switch all cups packages to use cups15.