Update gtk3 to 3.10.6
This is causing problems (3.9.6 to 3.9.8):
* We've started deprecating GtkStock apis. These apis will continue
working until GTK+ 4, so there is no need to rush to replace them.
For more information, see
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-dev … 00000.html
Wholly deprecated as part of this effort:
GtkIconFactory, GtkIconSet, GtkIconSource, GtkImageMenuItem,
* Theme support
- Always fall back to 'gnome' icon theme in addition to 'hicolor'
- Respect deprecated gtk-button-images setting
- Respect deprecated gtk-menu-images setting
* Accessibility improvements
- Add accessible names to csd window buttons
- Mark GtkLinkButton as visited when appropriate
- Add a GtkListBoxRow accessible
* GtkLabel can now ellipsize just the last line,
ellipsized in multi-line labels.
* GtkInfoBar now uses a GtkRevealer internally to slide in place.
It is no longer necessary to do that manually.
* GtkHeaderBar can now add a window close button
* The fine adjustment mode for scrolling has been revamped to be
easier discoverable, and visual feedback and autoscrolling has
* GtkIconTheme now supports 2x scaled icons for hi-dpi displays.
* The Wayland and X11 clipboard implementations can now coexist
* GtkInfoBar updates
- Turn action area horizontal
- Fix spacing
- Add an easy way to add a close button
- Modernize many screenshots
- Redo the widget gallery
- Improve 'Getting Started' tutorial
- Add new application examples to tutorial
cursor blink settings,
menu popup delay settings,
im style tweaks,
tooltip timeout tweaks,
toolbar style tweaks
* Initial support for scaled output (on high-dpi screens) has been
added. While this can be built with cairo 1.12, it needs a cairo
branch to work. Support for this has been added to the Wayland,
OS X and Windows backends.
- handle double-clicks properly
- add an example in gtk3-demo
* GtkSearchBar: a toolbar that will popup automatically when
searches should be started, and dismissed when they are finished
* GtkListBox a vertical container that can sort and filter its
* GtkStack has gained position dependent transitions (left-right
* The Broadway GDK backend can be built on Windows now
* The GDK initialization code has been refactored. GdkDisplayManager
is no longer backend-specific.
* The symbol exporting functionality has been refactored. We no longer
use .symbols files, and instead rely on explicit header annotations
for every exported symbol. the abicheck scripts are no longer used.
* The GDK drawing and scrolling has been simplified. We no longer use
XCopyArea for scrolling, instead an offscreen cache is used. There
is a new debug flag, GTK_DEBUG=pixel-cache for this.
* Window sizing issues have been addressed.
* Implement height-for-width for GtkEventBox and GtkCheckButton
* Custom titlebars can now be set from GtkBuilder files
* Optionally install tests, when configured with --enable-installed-tests.
To run these tests, gnome-desktop-testing-runner can be used.
* Native input methods are supported on OS X now.
Many bug fixes and translation updates. For full details see: