/gimmix, Graphical Music player daemon (MPD) client
0.5.7.1nb33, Package name:
gimmix-0.5.7.1nb33, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Gimmix is a graphical Music player daemon (MPD) client written in C
* Simple and Clean Interface.
* Library Browser.
* Library search. (search by artist, album, filename, etc)
* Playlist management (manage mpd playlists)
* ID3v2 tag editing support.
* System tray icon support.
* Support for controlling gimmix through Keyboard.
* Notification support (Displays the currently playing song in systray).
* Small memory footprint.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: gimmix-0.5.7.1nb33
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: gimmix-0.5.7.1nb32
- (2017-01-01) Updated to version: gimmix-0.5.7.1nb31
- (2016-10-08) Updated to version: gimmix-0.5.7.1nb30
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gimmix-0.5.7.1nb29
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: gimmix-0.5.7.1nb28
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2017-01-01 17:06:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (616) | |
Revbump after boost update
| 2016-10-07 20:26:14 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (611) | |
Revbump post boost update
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-25 13:47:56 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Remove mk/find-prefix.mk usage from the audio category.
The find-prefix infrastructure was required in a pkgviews world where
packages installed from pkgsrc could have different installation
prefixes, and this was a way for a dependency prefix to be determined.
Now that pkgviews has been removed there is no longer any need for the
overhead of this infrastructure. Instead we use BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg
for dependencies pulled in via buildlink, or LOCALBASE/PREFIX where the
dependency is coming from pkgsrc.
Provides a reasonable performance win due to the reduction of `pkg_info
-qp` calls, some of which were redundant anyway as they were duplicating
the same information provided by BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg.
| 2015-11-03 02:12:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (409) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for audio category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.