/glmark2, OpenGL 2.0 and ES 2.0 benchmark
2014.03nb2, Package name:
glmark2-2014.03nb2, Maintainer: prlw1
glmark2 is an OpenGL 2.0 and ES 2.0 benchmark.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-22) Updated to version: glmark2-2014.03nb2
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: glmark2-2014.03nb1
- (2015-03-01) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version glmark2-2014.03 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-01-01 15:44:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (577) |
Add python-3.6 to incompatible versions.
| 2016-07-09 15:04:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (599) |
Remove python33: adapt all packages that refer to it.
| 2016-01-22 16:26:25 by Patrick Welche | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update glmark2 to git acac90b257
- Build: Allow disabling the -Werror compiler flag
- Build: Allow user defined CXXFLAGS to override all built-in flags
- Build: Exclude git repository files from dist tarball
- Fix clang build errors
- NativeStateMir: Update for newest Mir client API
| 2015-12-05 22:26:09 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (578) |
Extend PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE to 35
| 2015-11-03 01:25:52 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (43) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for benchmarks category
Problems found with existing distfile for superpi:
No changes were made to the superpi/distinfo file.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2015-03-09 00:25:39 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Fix warnings to build with default clang flags.
| 2015-03-07 22:14:32 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Address issues raised by agc@ to make the github master site handling
1) turn _USE_GITHUB into an internal infrastructure variable
2) put back MASTER_SITES in packages' Makefiles.
3) encode the account in the master site URL, remove GH_ACCOUNT
4) rename GH_PROJECT to GITHUB_PROJECT
5) rename GH_TAGNAME to GITHUB_TAG and allow it to accept commit hash
as well as tag. GH_COMMIT is gone.
6) turn on this functionality when MASTER_SITES matches a predefined github
pattern instead of via explicit USE_GITHUB setting.