/gdb5, Symbolic debugger for multiple language frontends
5.3nb7, Package name:
gdb-5.3nb7, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The purpose of a debugger such as GDB is to allow you to see what
is going on "inside" another program while it executes--or what
another program was doing at the moment it crashed.
GDB can do four main kinds of things (plus other things in support
of these) to help you catch bugs in the act:
* Start your program, specifying anything that might affect its
* Make your program stop on specified conditions.
* Examine what has happened, when your program has stopped.
* Change things in your program, so you can experiment with
correcting the effects of one bug and go on to learn about
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-03-15) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version gdb-5.3nb7 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-15 15:31:31 by Benny Siegert | Files touched by this commit (31) |
Copy devel/gdb to devel/gdb5 in preparation for importing GDB 7.9.