/gedit, Lightweight GNOME2 text editor
2.30.4nb27, Package name:
gedit-2.30.4nb27, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Gedit is a lightweight text editor for the GNOME desktop found in many
distributions of Linux, BSD and other Unix systems. Designed for the X
Window System, it uses the GTK+ and GNOME libraries. Complete GNOME
integration is featured, with support for Drag and Drop (DnD) between GNU
Midnight Commander (GMC) and GNOME Multiple Document Interface (GnomeMDI).
Gedit is released under the GNU General Public License (GPL).
Gedit is listed under the GNOME Productivity category, and supports most
standard editing features, plus several not found in your average text
editor (plugins being the most notable of these).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: gedit-2.30.4nb27
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: gedit-2.30.4nb26
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gedit-2.30.4nb25
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: gedit-2.30.4nb24
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: gedit-2.30.4nb23
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gedit-2.30.4nb22
CVS history: (Expand)