/thunderbird, Organize, secure and customize your mail
24.6.0, Package name:
thunderbird-24.6.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Mozilla Thunderbird is a redesign of the Mozilla mail component. The
goal is to produce a cross platform stand alone mail application using
the XUL user interface language. This version uses the gtk2 toolkit.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: (Expand)
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-06-14) Updated to version: thunderbird-24.6.0
- (2014-05-06) Updated to version: thunderbird-24.5.0
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: thunderbird-24.4.0nb2
- (2014-04-09) Updated to version: thunderbird-24.4.0nb1
- (2014-03-21) Updated to version: thunderbird-24.4.0
- (2014-02-13) Updated to version: thunderbird-24.3.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-06-14 01:46:34 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 24.6.0
Fixed in Thunderbird 24.6
MFSA 2014-52 Use-after-free with SMIL Animation Controller
MFSA 2014-49 Use-after-free and out of bounds issues found using Address Sanitizer
MFSA 2014-48 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards (rv:30.0 / rv:24.6)
| 2014-05-19 12:52:28 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Define static members consistently in the header, lost patches.
| 2014-05-18 23:28:28 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (10) |
Be consistent about static class member initialisation.
| 2014-05-07 22:26:13 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Fix build with mozilla-common.mk for 24.5.0
Fix PLIST* (remove duplicated entries etc.)
| 2014-05-06 21:26:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Re-add checksum for "enigmail-1.6.tar.gz". Problem found by wizd(8).
| 2014-05-06 18:03:38 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update "thunderbird" package to version 24.5.0.
The following security problems were fixed in this release:
- MFSA 2014-46 Use-after-free in nsHostResolve
- MFSA 2014-44 Use-after-free in imgLoader while resizing images
- MFSA 2014-43 Cross-site scripting (XSS) using history navigations
- MFSA 2014-42 Privilege escalation through Web Notification API
- MFSA 2014-38 Buffer overflow when using non-XBL object as XBL
- MFSA 2014-37 Out of bounds read while decoding JPG images
- MFSA 2014-35 Privilege escalation through Mozilla Maintenance Service
- MFSA 2014-34 Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777
| 2014-04-09 09:27:19 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (452) |
recursive bump from icu shlib major bump.