/py-numpy, Array processing for numbers, strings, records, and objects
1.8.0, Package name:
py27-numpy-1.8.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
NumPy is a general-purpose array-processing package designed to
efficiently manipulate large multi-dimensional arrays of arbitrary
records without sacrificing too much speed for small multi-dimensional
arrays. NumPy is built on the Numeric code base and adds features
introduced by numarray as well as an extended C-API and the ability to
create arrays of arbitrary type.
There are also basic facilities for discrete fourier transform,
basic linear algebra and random number generation.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-02-28) Updated to version: py27-numpy-1.8.0
- (2013-05-20) Updated to version: py27-numpy-1.7.1
- (2013-02-24) Updated to version: py27-numpy-1.6.2nb1
- (2012-08-15) Updated to version: py27-numpy-1.6.2
- (2012-08-15) Updated to version: py27-numpy-1.6.1nb1
- (2012-04-17) Updated to version: py27-numpy-1.6.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-02-28 10:43:11 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (9) |
* New, no 2to3, Python 2 and Python 3 are supported by a common code base.
* New, gufuncs for linear algebra, enabling operations on stacked arrays.
* New, inplace fancy indexing for ufuncs with the ``.at`` method.
* New, ``partition`` function, partial sorting via selection for fast median.
* New, ``nanmean``, ``nanvar``, and ``nanstd`` functions skipping NaNs.
* New, ``full`` and ``full_like`` functions to create value initialized arrays.
* New, ``PyUFunc_RegisterLoopForDescr``, better ufunc support for user dtypes.
* Numerous performance improvements in many areas.
* Support for Python versions 2.4 and 2.5 has been dropped.
* Support for SCons has been removed.
| 2014-01-25 11:30:32 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (533) | |
Mark packages as not ready for python-3.x where applicable;
either because they themselves are not ready or because a
dependency isn't. This is annotated by
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # not yet ported as of x.y.z
PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCOMPATIBLE= 33 # py-foo, py-bar
respectively, please use the same style for other packages,
and check during updates.
Use versioned_dependencies.mk where applicable.
Use REPLACE_PYTHON instead of handcoded alternatives, where applicable.
Reorder Makefile sections into standard order, where applicable.
Remove PYTHON_VERSIONS_INCLUDE_3X lines since that will be default
with the next commit.
Whitespace cleanups and other nits corrected, where necessary.
| 2013-05-20 07:59:58 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (6) |
gh-2973 Fix `1` is printed during numpy.test()
gh-2983 BUG: gh-2969: Backport memory leak fix 80b3a34.
gh-3007 Backport gh-3006
gh-2984 Backport fix complex polynomial fit
gh-2982 BUG: Make nansum work with booleans.
gh-2985 Backport large sort fixes
gh-3039 Backport object take
gh-3105 Backport nditer fix op axes initialization
gh-3108 BUG: npy-pkg-config ini files were missing after Bento build.
gh-3124 BUG: PyArray_LexSort allocates too much temporary memory.
gh-3131 BUG: Exported f2py_size symbol prevents linking multiple f2py
gh-3117 Backport gh-2992
gh-3135 DOC: Add mention of PyArray_SetBaseObject stealing a reference
gh-3134 DOC: Fix typo in fft docs (the indexing variable is 'm', not 'n').
gh-3136 Backport 3128
| 2013-02-21 11:59:39 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Ensure the correct compiler ABI flag is used when this package does
its own builds for dependencies. Fixes issue on SunOS 32-bit when
the native gfortran produces 64-bit by default.
| 2012-09-12 01:04:36 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (180) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2012-08-15 19:16:37 by Matthias Drochner | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
update to 1.6.2
pkgsrc change: mark Python3 ready
| 2012-08-14 23:04:22 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
The previous commit actually doesn't affect the build of math/py-numpy,
but changes the py-numpy binary package in order for math/py-scipy to build
successfully (at least on SmartOS). Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2012-08-14 22:19:21 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix build on SmartOS by making sure linker always gets -shared