/dhcpcd-gtk, GTK+ system tray monitor for dhcpcd
0.7.5nb4, Package name:
dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5nb4, Maintainer: roy
The dhcpcd-gtk package provides a monitor and configuration GUI
for dhcpcd. It is written in GTK+. It provides a notification area
icon and a menu showing available wireless access points.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5nb4
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5nb3
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5nb2
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5nb1
- (2015-01-07) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5
- (2014-10-16) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update
| 2015-11-04 01:35:47 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (748) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for net category
Problems found with existing digests:
Package haproxy distfile haproxy-1.5.14.tar.gz
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package bsddip: missing distfile bsddip-1.02.tar.Z
Package citrix_ica: missing distfile citrix_ica-10.6.115659/en.linuxx86.tar.gz
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-1.05-test25.diff.bz2
Package djbdns: missing distfile djbdns-cachestats.patch
Package djbdns: missing distfile 0002-dnscache-cache-soa-records.patch
Package gated: missing distfile gated-3-5-11.tar.gz
Package owncloudclient: missing distfile owncloudclient-2.0.2.tar.xz
Package poink: missing distfile poink-1.6.tar.gz
Package ra-rtsp-proxy: missing distfile rtspd-src-22.214.171.124.tar.gz
Package ucspi-ssl: missing distfile ucspi-ssl-0.70-ucspitls-0.1.patch
Package waste: missing distfile waste-source.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2015-01-10 13:25:15 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix distfile checksum, PR pkg/49552
| 2015-01-07 10:37:07 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Import dhcpcd-ui-0.7.5 with the following changes:
* New icons when theme ones do not exist, taken from GNOME,
KDE Oxygen and Elementary themes.
* Tick icon rather than a radio button is used to show selected SSID
* Associated SSID is displayed in bold at the top of the list.
* Progress bar displaying percentage has been removed in favour of a
4-bar connection strength icon which other implementation seen to
* dhcpcd-qt should now almost be identical to dhcpcd-gtk bar
platform specific differences.
* Pop-ups now appear near the mouse cursor
* Pressing enter or OK on the wpa password screen will select that
SSID to connect to without changing any existing password
* Duplicate SSIDs are merged, the BSSID actually used is the
* On Linux and FreeBSD enable background scanning (5 seconds if the
SSID menu is shown, otherwise 60 seconds)
* If a wireless interface is present, display the strongest
connection in the system tray instead of the normal LAN style icon.
* SSID toolip removed.
* Numerous stability issues resolved.
| 2014-10-16 10:18:48 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Import dhcpcd-ui-0.7.4 with the following changes:
* Better link messages
* Works with raN_addr instead of raN_prefix from newer dhcpcd versions
* Better Qt building