/dhcpcd-gtk, GTK+ system tray monitor for dhcpcd
0.7.5nb1, Package name:
dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5nb1, Maintainer: roy
The dhcpcd-gtk package provides a monitor and configuration GUI
for dhcpcd. It is written in GTK+. It provides a notification area
icon and a menu showing available wireless access points.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5nb1
- (2015-01-07) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.5
- (2014-10-16) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.4
- (2014-10-07) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.7.3
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.6.0nb14
- (2013-10-10) Updated to version: dhcpcd-gtk-0.6.0nb13
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-04-25 16:23:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (868) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories g through n.
| 2015-01-10 13:25:15 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix distfile checksum, PR pkg/49552
| 2015-01-07 10:37:07 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Import dhcpcd-ui-0.7.5 with the following changes:
* New icons when theme ones do not exist, taken from GNOME,
KDE Oxygen and Elementary themes.
* Tick icon rather than a radio button is used to show selected SSID
* Associated SSID is displayed in bold at the top of the list.
* Progress bar displaying percentage has been removed in favour of a
4-bar connection strength icon which other implementation seen to
* dhcpcd-qt should now almost be identical to dhcpcd-gtk bar
platform specific differences.
* Pop-ups now appear near the mouse cursor
* Pressing enter or OK on the wpa password screen will select that
SSID to connect to without changing any existing password
* Duplicate SSIDs are merged, the BSSID actually used is the
* On Linux and FreeBSD enable background scanning (5 seconds if the
SSID menu is shown, otherwise 60 seconds)
* If a wireless interface is present, display the strongest
connection in the system tray instead of the normal LAN style icon.
* SSID toolip removed.
* Numerous stability issues resolved.
| 2014-10-16 10:18:48 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Import dhcpcd-ui-0.7.4 with the following changes:
* Better link messages
* Works with raN_addr instead of raN_prefix from newer dhcpcd versions
* Better Qt building
| 2014-10-06 22:12:30 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Address pkglint concerns
| 2014-10-06 21:46:59 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Import dhcpcd-ui-0.7.3 with the following changes:
* Removed dhcpcd-dbus dependency
* Split icons off into dhcpcd-icons
* Add dhcpcd-qt front end
* Improved IPv6 support in dhcpcd-6 is now reported
* Numerous bug fixes
* SSID menus now update in realtime when new scans come in
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777
| 2013-10-10 16:42:40 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1058) |
Recursive revbump from pango-1.36.0