/drupal7, Open source content management system
7.22, Package name:
drupal-7.22, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Drupal is software that allows an individual or a community of users to easily
publish, manage and organize a great variety of content on a website. Tens of
thousands of people and organizations have used Drupal to set up scores of
different kinds of web sites, including
* community web portals and discussion sites
* corporate web sites/intranet portals
* personal web sites
* aficionado sites
* e-commerce applications
* resource directories
Drupal includes features to enable:
* content management systems
* collaborative authoring environments
* picture galleries
* file uploads and download
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: apache, drupal-xmlservices, mysql
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-04-07) Updated to version: drupal-7.22
- (2013-03-16) Updated to version: drupal-7.21nb1
- (2013-03-07) Updated to version: drupal-7.21
- (2013-02-24) Updated to version: drupal-7.20
- (2013-01-17) Updated to version: drupal-7.19
- (2012-12-20) Updated to version: drupal-7.18
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-04-06 14:07:12 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update drupal7 to 7.22.
Drupal 7.22, 2013-04-03
- Allowed the drupal_http_request() function to be overridden so that
additional HTTP request capabilities can be added by contributed modules.
- Changed the Simpletest module to allow PSR-0 test classes to be used in
- Removed an unnecessary "Content-Disposition" header from private file
downloads; it prevented many private files from being viewed inline in a web
- Changed various field API functions to allow them to optionally act on a
single field within an entity (API addition: http://drupal.org/node/1825844).
- Fixed a bug which prevented Drupal's file transfer functionality from working
on some PHP 5.4 systems.
- Fixed incorrect log message when theme() is called for a theme hook that does
not exist (minor string change).
- Fixed Drupal's token-replacement system to allow spaces in the token value.
- Changed the default behavior after a user creates a node they do not have
access to view. The user will now be redirected to the front page rather than
an access denied page.
- Fixed a bug which prevented empty HTTP headers (such as "0") from \
(Minor behavior change: Callers of drupal_add_http_header() must now set
FALSE explicitly to prevent a header from being sent at all; this was already
indicated in the function's documentation.)
- Fixed OpenID errors when more than one module implements hook_openid(). The
behavior is now changed so that if more than one module tries to set the same
parameter, the last module's change takes effect.
- Fixed a serious documentation bug: The $name variable in the
taxonomy-term.tpl.php theme template was incorrectly documented as being
sanitized when in fact it is not.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Drupal 6 to Drupal 7 upgrades on sites which had
duplicate permission names in the User module's database tables.
- Added an empty "datatype" attribute to taxonomy term and username \
make the RDFa markup upward compatible with RDFa 1.1 (minor markup addition).
- Fixed a bug which caused the denial-of-service protection added in Drupal
7.20 to break certain valid image URLs that had an extra slash in them.
- Fixed a bug with update queries in the SQLite database driver that prevented
Drupal from being installed with SQLite on PHP 5.4.
- Fixed enforced dependencies errors updating to recent versions of Drupal 7 on
certain non-MySQL databases.
- Refactored the Field module's caching behavior to obtain large improvements
in memory usage for sites with many fields and instances (API addition:
- Fixed entity argument not being passed to implementations of
hook_file_download_access_alter(). The fix adds an additional context
parameter that can be passed when calling drupal_alter() for any hook (API
- Fixed broken support for translatable comment fields (API change:
- Added an assertThemeOutput() method to Simpletest to allow tests to check
that themed output matches an expected HTML string (API addition).
- Added a link to "Install another module" after a module has been \
downloaded via the Update Manager (UI change).
- Added an optional "exclusive" flag to installation profile .info \
allows Drupal distributions to force a profile to be selected during
installation (API addition).
- Fixed a bug which caused the database API to not properly close database
- Added a link to the URL for running cron from outside the site to the Cron
settings page (UI change).
- Fixed a bug which prevented image styles from being reverted on PHP 5.4.
- Made the default .htaccess rules protocol sensitive to improve security for
sites which use HTTPS and redirect between "www" and \
non-"www" versions of
- Numerous small bug fixes.
- Numerous API documentation improvements.
- Additional automated test coverage.
| 2013-03-16 08:21:26 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (45) | |
Bump PKGREVISION from default PHP version change to 5.4.
| 2013-03-07 17:54:09 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update drupal7 to 7.21.
Drupal 7.21, 2013-03-06
- Allowed sites using the 'image_allow_insecure_derivatives' variable to still
have partial protection from the security issues fixed in Drupal 7.20.
| 2013-02-21 13:59:19 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update drupal7 to 7.20.
Drupal 7.20, 2013-02-20
- Fixed security issues (denial of service). See SA-CORE-2013-002.
| 2013-01-17 04:39:21 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update drupal7 package to 7.19.
Drupal 7.19, 2013-01-16
- Fixed security issues (multiple vulnerabilities). See SA-CORE-2013-001.
| 2012-12-20 13:45:58 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update drupal7 to 7.18 fixed security problem.
* Fix misspelling in options.mk
Drupal 7.18, 2012-12-19
- Fixed security issues (multiple vulnerabilities). See SA-CORE-2012-004.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-18 14:19:27 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update drupal7 to 7.16.
Maintenance and security release of the Drupal 7 series.
This release fixes security vulnerabilities. Sites are urged to upgrade
immediately after reading the security announcement:
SA-CORE-2012-003 - Drupal core - Arbitrary PHP code execution and
No other fixes are included.