/gnome-screensaver, Screen saver and locker for the GNOME desktop
2.30.2nb26, Package name:
gnome-screensaver-2.30.2nb26, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
gnome-screensaver is a new screensaver that can replace xscreensaver.
It is designed to integrate well with the desktop and provide a control
interface that is desktop neutral. It simplifies and streamlines the
experience for the user and provides more capability for the system
administrator and vendor.
It is designed to support:
* A desktop neutral control interface via DBus.
* A desktop neutral and standard way to install and manage screensaver
* Switching users directly from the unlock dialog.
* Allowing a system administrator to set a mandatory policy for any setting.
* A secure separation of user input processing and authentication from the
screen locking window.
* A separation between the screensaver theme engine and the theme settings.
* Integration with the desktop (themes, fonts, toolkit).
* Translation into many languages by the GNOME Translation Project.
* Instantly applying settings changes.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: gnome-screensaver-2.30.2nb26
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: gnome-screensaver-2.30.2nb25
- (2016-08-03) Updated to version: gnome-screensaver-2.30.2nb24
- (2016-03-12) Updated to version: gnome-screensaver-2.30.2nb23
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: gnome-screensaver-2.30.2nb22
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: gnome-screensaver-2.30.2nb21
CVS history: (Expand)